Locked Posts

Maybe it’s just me, but it kinda feels a bit messed up that any post made here that is in any way relevant to another post or thread is immediately taken down, why is it that we can’t just talk on our own posts, I don’t see why you need to funnel everyone into one post or thread or whatever where we need to scroll through a million comments to talk or reply or whatever, I dunno I just think it’s dumb that we can’t just use our own posts here to talk about a topic, used to be easier that way where as now it’s a complete pain to look for the thread that you can actually post without getting gunned down by a monitor

> 2533274928772127;1:
> Maybe it’s just me, but it kinda feels a bit messed up that any post made here that is in any way relevant to another post or thread is immediately taken down, why is it that we can’t just talk on our own posts, I don’t see why you need to funnel everyone into one post or thread or whatever where we need to scroll through a million comments to talk or reply or whatever, I dunno I just think it’s dumb that we can’t just use our own posts here to talk about a topic, used to be easier that way where as now it’s a complete pain to look for the thread that you can actually post without getting gunned down by a monitor

My two cents about redirecting to existing threads;
It’s generally easier if all the conversation about a specific issue is in one place;

• it prevents the same two or three people from having the same conversation in three places. - It allows feedback to be easy for the relevant parties to find. - It allows the conversation on a topic to include all facets of it as opposed to segmenting across the forum. - It prevents the forum from being flooded by the same topic and thus not having room for other types of discussion. For instance every waypointer wants different things from Halo 6 (or the next halo title) and if everyone created a thread with their own ideas than there wouldn’t be room for anything else. - Every community has rules and norms. If you want to participate in that community you have a responsibility to learn where you should express your ideas to their fullest. IRL You don’t walk into a bakery and start screaming about how wonderful bowling is. This isn’t any different.If you have further questions about moderation decisions, please PM one of the moderations team rather than posting about it on the forums (you might want to take a look at those forum rules.)