Locke trailer: "CG" "exploring SA" "long time ago"

I’ve asked Josh whether that trailer was CG, in-engine or both and he responded:

> Josh Holmes:
> It’s a CG trailer that started as an internally animated piece exploring the new Spartan Abilities a looong time ago. :slight_smile:

The opening also looked quite CG with Locke locking and loading. This makes me think that they partnered with Blur to do the cinematics again. I wonder who did the CG for the rest of the trailer.

Looks like my worst fears are confirmed. The pre order bonus implies armor will be locked in sets meaning customization is pretty much dead.

> 2533274823069762;3:
> Looks like my worst fears are confirmed. The pre order bonus implies armor will be locked in sets meaning customization is pretty much dead.

…why? They could just as easily be giving you all of the armor pieces as a full set; this doesn’t indicate at all that they’re locked in sets.

I think the first few seconds of the banshee shooting the pelican is in game but the rest is straight up CG over exaggeration.

> 2533274823069762;3:
> Looks like my worst fears are confirmed. The pre order bonus implies armor will be locked in sets meaning customization is pretty much dead.

They have said that a brand new armor system is coming in halo 5 and is not like the Beta’s armor system. Reach’s beta was stripped down to the exact same as 5’s beta. Just calm down and wait.