Locke kinda likable

You notice Locke has in the trailers been portrayed as wanting to hunt down blue team but you see that there given armor lock gadgets to immobilize them

And…?

I fail to see how your statement relates to the title of the thread. In fact, not to be rude, but I fail to see how your statement is even a complete statement.

He doesn’t want to kill them.

He’s using armor lock and that’s likable how?

I mean, I like Locke but I fail to understand this.

Lol playing MCC currently so distracted but what I’m saying is Osiris isn’t hunting down the BT there trying to bring them in but in the trailers Locke talks about believeing in hero’s is a mistake and he’s made to seam aggressive but in the game you see he’s alot more cool headed

Yeah, I can agree with this. That one cutscene makes me like him almost as much as the Chief. I may end up having a new favorite character by the time I’m finished with Halo 5. This is obviously what 343 is trying to do. Here’s to hoping 343 succeeds in their mission of making Locke as likable, if not moreover, than the big man himself.

> 2533274976244936;7:
> Yeah, I can agree with this. That one cutscene makes me like him almost as much as the Chief. I may end up having a new favorite character by the time I’m finished with Halo 5. This is obviously what 343 is trying to do. Here’s to hoping 343 succeeds in their mission of making Locke as likable, if not moreover, than the big man himself.

^ This. More over do you even think that locking ability will work given the enhancements made to Chief by the Librarian?

Alot of negativity over lock taking out Jul so easily but I seriously saw it as what 343 wants. It was Locke taking a step to validate his position.

Positives I like about Locke, He was an assassin prior to ONI, he isn’t blindly trying to hunt down 117. He’s Taken out Jul in a badass fashion. He’s willing to work as a leader, though after nightfall I’d think he’d not want that role after what happened to his squad

Pretty sure all the angry Locke scenes in the trailers are after chief has presumably done things with the guardians. Its generally what I thought all along.

> 2533274809988140;8:
> > 2533274976244936;7:
> > Yeah, I can agree with this. That one cutscene makes me like him almost as much as the Chief. I may end up having a new favorite character by the time I’m finished with Halo 5. This is obviously what 343 is trying to do. Here’s to hoping 343 succeeds in their mission of making Locke as likable, if not moreover, than the big man himself.
>
>
> ^ This. More over do you even think that locking ability will work given the enhancements made to Chief by the Librarian?

It locks down the armor, which doesnt have any mystery librarian enhancements to rely on. It hasn’t really provided anything beyond composer resistance and hearing the didact andomly.

Can the new forrunner enemy use the composer on blue team then? Leaving Chief battered and alone?

> 2533274859436467;12:
> Can the new forrunner enemy use the composer on blue team then? Leaving Chief battered and alone?

How is this even related to the thread

> 2535420656217705;3:
> I fail to see how your statement relates to the title of the thread. In fact, not to be rude, but I fail to see how your statement is even a complete statement.

Very true

If any Composers are left and survey says not likely.

Ooo my…

When I saw the cutscenes where Buck and Locke talking with each other I didn’t realize that Locke want to use that armor locke to stop Chief…you opened my eyes OP. :DDD

I don’t really understand why anyone would LIKE someone that uses Armor Lock(e), but whatever.

> 2533274939958452;16:
> I don’t really understand why anyone would LIKE someone that uses Armor Lock(e), but whatever.

Armor lock as an equipment option and not a armor ability? Lol I wonder how that would work in matchmaking