Locke is worthy!

Time and time again people have doubted Locke. But with that new trailer of Locke and Chief fight and Locke hold his own against the Chief! People will know Locke isn’t no push over. I hope Locke beats or injury Chief in that fist fight.

I’m open to either outcome. Chief’s had his time in the limelight. Maybe it’s time for someone new. On the other hand, maybe once I know the full story I’ll change my mind.

Has Chief met his match I wonder

But he never yelled AXIOS!

Seriously though it’d be a tough fight for Locke, as far as I know he’s never taken on a hyper lethal soldier before. Sure he’s got the fancy armor and all, but he hasn’t fought the things Chief has or for as long as the Chief. John has been a Spartan for nearly his entire life whereas for Locke he’s still pretty new.

> 2533274808538326;4:
> But he never yelled AXIOS!
>
> Seriously though it’d be a tough fight for Locke, as far as I know he’s never taken on a hyper lethal soldier before. Sure he’s got the fancy armor and all, but he hasn’t fought the things Chief has or for as long as the Chief. John has been a Spartan for nearly his entire life whereas for Locke he’s still pretty new.

That’s what I’m saying.

He did? From what I saw Chief was getting more hits and sending Locke back.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> He did? From what I saw Chief was getting more hits and sending Locke back.

Which is probably how the fight will play out, but I don’t think Chief will get out of it with it hurting.

All i hope is that game doesn’t pull a Far Cry on us… Now what they could do to avoid that from happening is give the option to choose who you fight as, chief or locke but in the end the result would be the same kinda like how Transformers FOC did in its ending.

I have a hard time imagining the Chief losing, just due* to his lengthy run as the (faceless) face of Halo. It could be a little risky to let him lose to this new upstart Locke. This fight alone has me more interested than the premise of Halo 4.

> 2533274809541057;9:
> I have a hard time imagining the Chief losing, just do to his lengthy run as the (faceless) face of Halo. It could be a little risky to let him lose to this new upstart Locke. This fight alone has me more interested than the premise of Halo 4.

Well remember Chief isn’t the same as he was… he’s broken now.

> 2533274809541057;9:
> I have a hard time imagining the Chief losing, just do to his lengthy run as the (faceless) face of Halo. It could be a little risky to let him lose to this new upstart Locke. This fight alone has me more interested than the premise of Halo 4.

I like Locke, but I have no illusion it will be a flawless victory for him. He’ll probably lose, but Chief will have to work for his victory.

[REDACTED]

If Locke has an AI in his suit, I give them equal odds. If Locke is without an AI augmenting his moves like Cortana once did for the Chief, Locke simply doesn’t have the metal, inside or out. If both have an AI, it’s to the AI that understands their companion best.

If Locke has a Spartan Laser and the Chief has an M6, OK, advantage to Locke.

> 2533274811722145;12:
> Im confused? There’s a vid of Locke and Chief fighting?

A new trailer came out in movie theaters showing quick bits of the two fighting.

> 2533274811722145;12:
> Im confused? There’s a vid of Locke and Chief fighting?

Thanks guys!

> 2535446470522083;15:
> > 2533274811722145;12:
> > Im confused? There’s a vid of Locke and Chief fighting?

Just a heads up, discussion of the video is okay but linking it here is not.

I’m sure Locke is tough, but just as a fact, Chief is kinda better in every way. He’s been fighting his whole life, so he understand combat in a way few would. He went through the SII program, which wile morally was bad, produced better soldiers than the SIV program. He’s bigger and older. I mean, in a straight fight, I think Chief would take him, but with the UNSCs backing and new tech, Locke might be superior. However, this is kind of talking about leaked content, so I’d be careful if I were you OP.

> 2533274812652989;17:
> > 2535446470522083;15:
> > > 2533274811722145;12:
> > > Im confused? There’s a vid of Locke and Chief fighting?
>
>
> Just a heads up, discussion of the video is okay but linking it here is not.

^^^ Thats right

Yeah…if Locke wins it’s just going to be author’s fiat.

Hopefully he gets his but handed to him as he should hopefully in a fairly humiliating way.