Locke armor trailer - gameplay implications?

Do you remember the H5 multiplayer trailer?

Turns out every action shown in that trailer was representative of actual gameplay.

Now we’ve got the new Agent Locke armor trailer - you’ll find a pretty good trailer analysis here (Ready Up Live).

We’re pretty close to H5’s SP reveal… so I’m asking myself: Could we possibly see some actual gameplay elements in this trailer again?

• jumping out of Pelican: The game was already rumored to be more open style. Going from mission to mission with your flying home base (aka Pelican) to drop down into combat? Probably having air combat segments inbetween?
  • choose loadout: The Pelican could act as some kind of firearm locker. Choose weapon for mission? Choose other equipement?
  • destruction: ground pound threw ceilings / shoulder dash threw walls: There are a total of three scenes that show destruction in the trailer. Coincidence? I don’t think so! The question is: Will there be a full destruction system in the game? Or will we be just be able to destroy certain elements?
  • climbing up walls (run & climb): You’ll see that movement twice in the trailer and it doesn’t look like the normal clamber animation from the Beta. Locke is reaching far heights by literally running up walls (boosters activated). There is a lot of verticality in the trailer for sure (which I love).
  • vision mode: Looks like a tactical mode in the style of ODST.
  • huge ground pound effect (shock wave): The effects of the ground pound from great height is like nothing we’ve seen from the Beta. There is a huge shock-wave.
  • jackals in group formation - shoulder dash to break it: Would make a lot of sense given the mechanic. What’s interesting is that there are obviously lot’s of uses for shoulder dash.

What do you think?

For a while I thought that the armor would modify gameplay, which I hope not.
I would like to see the ground pound gain strength as you gain speed like that superpower from Saints Row IV

I think most of the gamestop trailer stuff WILL NOT be in the game. I don’t see charging walls down and spidermaning up walls being represented in the game. I think it’s just to make the trailer look cool and make locke look BA. I would love for this stuff to be in the campaign, but I’ve been on this bus before. I remember Starry Night stirring up people, making them believe that sprint and ground pound would be in Halo 3.

I think Visor will be in the Locke portion of the campaign. Its also possible clamber, thruster any ground pound are more powerful in campaign in multiplayer.

> 2533274844984484;4:
> I think Visor will be in the Locke portion of the campaign. Its also possible clamber, thruster any ground pound are more powerful in campaign in multiplayer.

Actually, yes I agree, Halo 5 will probably have the same structure has Halo 2, with Locke with more “abilities” than the Chief.
Like the Arbiter with the camo and not the Chief