Locke armor code

So i picked up halo legendary collectors edition today. I didn’t get my code for agent locke unless its the code on the receipt i got from eb games which is gamestop here in canada.

> 2533274856300271;1:
> So i picked up halo legendary collectors edition today. I didn’t get my code for agent locke unless its the code on the receipt i got from eb games which is gamestop here in canada.

The code on your receipt is indeed for the Hunter armor as well as all the other pre-order bonuses presented by EB games like the battle rifle skin and visor.

EB games is no more in the US; it’s GameStop, and it should be on the receipt, if not, call them. Get me one also while you’re at it please?

EB games still exists o.O

You don’t want the code? I’ll take it off your hands. :smiley:

Does anyone know if it will ibe possible to get the hunter armor without pre-ordering from GameStop? I figured going through GameStop just let you get it instantly while everyone else would have to get it through REQ packs through a rare drop chance, at least that’s what I hope.

What about The Fall of Reach movie?

> 2774539056150715;6:
> Does anyone know if it will ibe possible to get the hunter armor without pre-ordering from GameStop? I figured going through GameStop just let you get it instantly while everyone else would have to get it through REQ packs through a rare drop chance, at least that’s what I hope.

Yes… For the 800th time. Yes

Yes its on the reciept

> 2533274836669416;8:
> > 2774539056150715;6:
> > Does anyone know if it will ibe possible to get the hunter armor without pre-ordering from GameStop? I figured going through GameStop just let you get it instantly while everyone else would have to get it through REQ packs through a rare drop chance, at least that’s what I hope.
>
>
> Yes… For the 800th time. Yes

Sorry, just started on the forums yesterday :-/ but thank you for answering my question :slight_smile:

come si fa a prendere questa armatura???

> 2533274792612596;4:
> EB games still exists o.O

Where? It’s GONE in the South, I love in Georgia and haven’t seen one since Halo 2.

But honestly; could someone call and say it’s not on their receipt and send it to me? If be forever greatful and send you a Monster Emblem set code.

> 2533274807544947;12:
> > 2533274792612596;4:
> > EB games still exists o.O
>
>
> Where? It’s GONE in the South, I love in Georgia and haven’t seen one since Halo 2.
>
> But honestly; could someone call and say it’s not on their receipt and send it to me? If be forever greatful and send you a Monster Emblem set code.

Good ol’ place called Canada.

> 2533274856300271;7:
> What about The Fall of Reach movie?

If you’ve downloaded your copy of Halo 5 go to manage game. It should be listed as pre-ordered in that directory. If it isn’t there then you didn’t get a limited collectors edition or limited edition.

> 2533274809796455;14:
> > 2533274856300271;7:
> > What about The Fall of Reach movie?
>
>
> If you’ve downloaded your copy of Halo 5 go to manage game. It should be listed as pre-ordered in that directory. If it isn’t there then you didn’t get a limited collectors edition or limited edition.

Okay its not done downloading.

All preorder bonuses are available in game eventually; preordering just unlocks them immediately.

You are really lucky.

How come i can’t try on my hunter armor yet in the customize your spartan? Do i have to wait until 27th?

> 2533274856300271;18:
> How come i can’t try on my hunter armor yet in the customize your spartan? Do i have to wait until 27th?

Yup

They should have told you that, would have been a shame if you threw away the receipt.