Lock.

Lock.

K, bye.

343i don’t care. They never post here anyway. Bye.

C ya.

Lock.

> K, bye.

Everyday I come here I always seem to see a post about you complaining about Halo 4 being more COD with no reasonable points to your argument.

Do the community a favor and shut up already. Or at least put better reasoning behind your posts besides “Hurr derr Halo 4 is CoD, derp!”.

> 343, all we want is Halo. That is all we ever wanted.

What you actually mean is “343, all I (you haven’t been elected by a popular vote, you don’t speak for anybody but yourself) wanted was for Halo 4 to be designed in a certain way which some people would’ve preferred and others wouldn’t”.

> Everyday I come here I always seem to see a post about you complaining about Halo 4 being more COD with no reasonable points to your argument.
>
> Do the community a favor and shut up already. Or at least put better reasoning behind your posts besides “Hurr derr Halo 4 is CoD, derp!”.

Are you that dumb? If you really need an explanation of how this game is COD-like then you are clearly mental. It’s painfully obvious how much 343i tried to imitate COD.

Just to clarify, I hate CoD.

And really, you make this thread to -Yoink- about the game because you probably don’t like it and/or suck at what you do, and we will treat you with how you want to be treated. If you can’t handle being ignored because you act very immature about the game, then best go back to things like Barney and learn the meanings of the word ‘patience’ and maybe even ‘discipline’ if the fat purple -Yoink- covers that topic.

Loadouts.
Instant respawns.
Faster paced game.
Faster kill times.
Sprint is default.
Ordnance drops (care packages).
Specializations (perks).
Kill-cam.

Should I continue? How is this not CoD?

You’re complaining about glitches and problems in a game without a public beta? Let’s rewind to Halo 2 launch and how that was (Halo2sucks.com), now let’s look at how Halo 2 is praised now after a title update as probably the best halo game ever.

I expected these problems to happen without a public beta, now we just have to wait a month or 2 and we’ll get a decent game that will be up there with Halo 2.

> Loadouts.
> Instant respawns.
> Faster paced game.
> Faster kill times.
> Sprint is default.
> Ordnance drops (care packages).
> Specializations (perks).
> Kill-cam.
>
> Should I continue? How is this not CoD?

-Sprint= To remove the necessity of using armor permutations.
-Ordnance drops= To help the players and the team winning the game.
-Specializations= To increase game life.
-Kill cam= many games have killcams. It doesn’t mean Halo is nwo a Cod game.
-Faster kill times= Do you expect to wind-stand against 20 shoots?

I have to agree. halo 4 is similar to the COD franchise, but it doesn’t mean it’s Halo 4: Call of Duty Edition.

> Loadouts.
> Instant respawns.
> <mark>Faster paced game.</mark>
> <mark>Faster kill times.</mark>
> Sprint is default.
> Ordnance drops (care packages).
> Specializations (perks).
> <mark>Kill-cam.</mark>
>
> Should I continue? How is this not CoD?

Huh!? This game is slower paced than Halo 2. Halo 2 had faster kill times and faster base movement speed. Halo 2 is considered to be the best Halo online BECAUSE of those things. Quake and Unreal Tournament have fast paced gameplay and fast kill times if you’re playing it right. Those two points make this game awesome, and are definitely not exclusive to COD and to me are more associated with Quake and UT.

The last point first belonged to Unreal Tournament, so I don’t get why you consider those three to be part of the list. Many things are similar to COD, but are done better in this game. If you’re on a 11 spree you’re not given something that literally makes your team win, you’re given maybe 3 extra kills, or 0 if you don’t use it right.

The ordinance drops BEING in the game has got to be a weak argument. Yes it’s vastly different from old halo, but really, so they’re giving players more opportunities to get power weapons and or buffs without the need of spawn camping, and a chance to get it in case an enemy got to it first or a jerky teammate.

Your butt is so sore I bet it glows in the dark.

I actually thought the kill cams in COD were total -Yoink-,until I saw Halo 4 kill cams.
This plays out both ways. The hit detection in some games is really poor. Many times I have missed a guy by ten feet and gotten a headshot out of it…
Stickies have a really poor code. I have missed alot of throws and gotten a kill and medal for it. I trust that this issue will be fixed, but it has gotten so bad in BTB that I cannot justify the rage that results from playing it. That and BTB is just slayer…so its grab a weapon drop and camp time.

> Loadouts.
> Instant respawns.
> Faster paced game.
> Faster kill times.
> Sprint is default.
> Ordnance drops (care packages).
> Specializations (perks).
> Kill-cam.
>
> Should I continue? How is this not CoD?

  1. Most FPS’s have this now, but i think it could be tweaked for obvious reasons.
  2. Want to back to playing Halo:Reach? Then enjoy the slow boring matchplay.
  3. ^ #2
  4. And the issue is? I find it better as default.
  5. True more or less so.
  6. True more or less so.
  7. Majority of FPS’s have that now anyways.

How should you continue? Don’t judge everything as if CoD invented it first.
Least Halo changes over time as CoD stays the same with every release.