Lock please

I love Halo 5 Ive pretty much not had a problem with anything but that commercial was a huge let down , what do you guys think? Ill post a link when its avaialble.

I hate how they pretty much depicted the Master Chief defeated, or dying in some way. So confused.

Yeah. I liked the aspect of the colony but it was just kind of emotionless. Wonder if it’s a two parter

> 2533274793616507;2:
> I hate how they pretty much depicted the Master Chief defeated, or dying in some way. So confused.

I think that’s the idea. It’s supposed to give a sense of hopelessness. I like it!

> 2533274825005774;1:
> I love Halo 5 Ive pretty much not had a problem with anything but that commercial was a huge let down , what do you guys think? Ill post a link when its avaialble.

Just remember, it was an ONI representative reporting it.

Its either them trying to hide something, or ONI thinks he is actually dead, when he isn’t obviously

Thinking it’s a 2 parter like Velocity mentioned. Always different sides to the same commercial like we’ve previously seen. We know he doesn’t die per the story and microsoft. Just a good cover-up by ONI as usual.

I like the idea of the trailer, its basically ONI lying and being corrupt i just dont think it was directed very well…

Linky

I think it’s obvious that ONI are announcing that he’s dead for the sake of public morale. It’s right after his mission of Argent Moon, which is around the point he goes AWOL presumably to protect mission as his vision of Cortana told him to. Rather than allow the public to think Chief is working against the UNSC, I think it’s better to pretend that he’s dead while Fireteam Osiris hunts him down. If he’s captured they can either make him “disappear” at Midnight or reintegrate him into the military if that’s an option.

> 2649885852187352;6:
> Its either them trying to hide something, or ONI thinks he is actually dead, when he isn’t obviously

We actually don’t know for sure, because the trailer takes place 2 years after Halo 5. We have no frame of reference for what happened.

Locked at OP’s request.