*lock or delete* posted in the wrong spot

Casual player, first time posting, first time ban.

Got kicked from a game of community action sack for inactivity when I was dead and watching the rest of the game (it was tank world). Went on to the next game which was husky raid, played through the whole match, we end up winning and then I get banned for inactivity… Booted for not playing when I literally can’t play and then banned for not playing when I played the whole time? Never had a temp ban before, I know it’ll pass but wtf? Is this a new ban system or something because both of those were wack af. I wouldn’t be so pissed if they were justified.

> 2533274834118180;1:
> Casual player, first time posting, first time ban.
>
> Got kicked from a game of community action sack for inactivity when I was dead and watching the rest of the game (it was tank world). Went on to the next game which was husky raid, played through the whole match, we end up winning and then I get banned for inactivity… Booted for not playing when I literally can’t play and then banned for not playing when I played the whole time? Never had a temp ban before, I know it’ll pass but wtf? Is this a new ban system or something because both of those were wack af. I wouldn’t be so pissed if they were justified.

Ban related traffic goes here.

Ahh sorry.

Sometimes I get banned for leaving 0 games.