Local multiplayer patch... Only a dream?

Don’t get the wrong, though, I love playing online with people around the globe, party up with them… But it’s not the same as sitting on the couch with your brother/friend/neighboor laughing and swearing to each other for looking at his screen.
I know that this game was meant for worldwide gaming, but c’mon. I’m currently 18 and I have been playing Halo since I was like 6, my friendly neighboors introduced me to Halo 2, we used to play slayer with random weapons (now called fiesta)
What I’m trying to express is that tension on the room, the silence and the screams when someone got killed by the energy sword or even getting sniped
Maybe this could be impossible for 343 but I would like to have at least a two local multiplayer so one can play with his brother/friend/girlfriend/parents (I’m teaching my father to play, but it’s kinda hard to do since there is no splitscreen to make examples of movement)
Yeah… What do you guys have to say about this?

> 2535437012619669;1:
> Don’t get the wrong, though, I love playing online with people around the globe, party up with them… But it’s not the same as sitting on the couch with your brother/friend/neighboor laughing and swearing to each other for looking at his screen.
> I know that this game was meant for worldwide gaming, but c’mon. I’m currently 18 and I have been playing Halo since I was like 6, my friendly neighboors introduced me to Halo 2, we used to play slayer with random weapons (now called fiesta)
> What I’m trying to express is that tension on the room, the silence and the screams when someone got killed by the energy sword or even getting sniped
> Maybe this could be impossible for 343 but I would like to have at least a two local multiplayer so one can play with his brother/friend/girlfriend/parents (I’m teaching my father to play, but it’s kinda hard to do since there is no splitscreen to make examples of movement)
> Yeah… What do you guys have to say about this?

I wish they could but for that graphical changes would have to be made, Halo 2 Anniversary was horrible because of to high of graphics and low frame rate. best chance is the new console with halo 6