Lobbies!

Does anyone else’s miss the old Halo 3 Matchmaking lobbies? I miss seeing who’s on what team before the game starts, I miss being able to veto a map and most of all miss when kids would trash talk and then get humbled. Am I the only one who wishes Infinite will bring back these lobbies?

YES! I miss hovering over someone’s name and seeing their rank or armor set and colors.

For sure those used to be the days. Even Halo 4 had those types of lobbies I dont know what was going through 343s head when they decided to remove that aspect in Halo 5. I really hope it comes back we really need our player base to interact some how.

> 2533274865083569;3:
> For sure those used to be the days. Even Halo 4 had those types of lobbies I dont know what was going through 343s head when they decided to remove that aspect in Halo 5. I really hope it comes back we really need our player base to interact some how.

From my understanding, player dodging was a major reason for the removed lobbies.

My reaction to that…tough crap. I don’t care if people dodge. Have harsher bans and stop alienating your fan base and more people will play and you won’t get matched with them as much.

I miss the old lobbies in Reach where you could see rank, armor, parties, and service record.

I will for the life of me never understand why Halo 5 removed these capabilities. It makes the game dull and the lead-up to matchmaking games pretty boring as well. Who doesn’t like listening to trash talk?

> 2533274931680884;4:
> > 2533274865083569;3:
> > For sure those used to be the days. Even Halo 4 had those types of lobbies I dont know what was going through 343s head when they decided to remove that aspect in Halo 5. I really hope it comes back we really need our player base to interact some how.
>
> From my understanding, player dodging was a major reason for the removed lobbies.
>
> My reaction to that…tough crap. I don’t care if people dodge. Have harsher bans and stop alienating your fan base and more people will play and you won’t get matched with them as much.
>
> I miss the old lobbies in Reach where you could see rank, armor, parties, and service record.
>
> I will for the life of me never understand why Halo 5 removed these capabilities. It makes the game dull and the lead-up to matchmaking games pretty boring as well. Who doesn’t like listening to trash talk?

This is where 343 could enforce stricter punishments for those who leave games! And tbh, I know people based off emblems. So when I do Warzone and I recognize a sweats emblem I know how I have to play.

> 2533274931680884;4:
> > 2533274865083569;3:
> > For sure those used to be the days. Even Halo 4 had those types of lobbies I dont know what was going through 343s head when they decided to remove that aspect in Halo 5. I really hope it comes back we really need our player base to interact some how.
>
> From my understanding, player dodging was a major reason for the removed lobbies.
>
> My reaction to that…tough crap. I don’t care if people dodge. Have harsher bans and stop alienating your fan base and more people will play and you won’t get matched with them as much.
>
> **I miss the old lobbies in Reach where you could see rank, armor, parties, and service record.**I will for the life of me never understand why Halo 5 removed these capabilities. It makes the game dull and the lead-up to matchmaking games pretty boring as well. Who doesn’t like listening to trash talk?

True. Being able to scroll through everyone looking at their profile. You know how many awesome screenshots and videos I saw while doing that. A lot. Getting rid of that killed off file share.
And honestly whats the point of armor if you can’t show it off to everyone in pre/post game lobby.

> 2533274832360281;6:
> > 2533274931680884;4:
> > > 2533274865083569;3:
> > > For sure those used to be the days. Even Halo 4 had those types of lobbies I dont know what was going through 343s head when they decided to remove that aspect in Halo 5. I really hope it comes back we really need our player base to interact some how.
> >
> > From my understanding, player dodging was a major reason for the removed lobbies.
> >
> > My reaction to that…tough crap. I don’t care if people dodge. Have harsher bans and stop alienating your fan base and more people will play and you won’t get matched with them as much.
> >
> > **I miss the old lobbies in Reach where you could see rank, armor, parties, and service record.**I will for the life of me never understand why Halo 5 removed these capabilities. It makes the game dull and the lead-up to matchmaking games pretty boring as well. Who doesn’t like listening to trash talk?
>
> True. Being able to scroll through everyone looking at their profile. You know how many awesome screenshots and videos I saw while doing that. A lot. Getting rid of that killed off file share.
> And honestly whats the point of armor if you can’t show it off to everyone in pre/post game lobby.

I absolutely loved this feature!!!