Loadouts

Will there be custom loadouts like halo 4 in halo 5? or can we atleast choose our primary weapon? cause I’m not good with any other weapon than dmr and br

In custom games, you can make a gamemode with different starting weapons but there will be no load outs in halo 5.
the only exception is Warzone but there is a whole req system. If you don’t know about reg’s, look it up. It’s hard to explain

so what weapons will we start with when we start a multiplayer match?

can we choose our primary weapon? I wanna use br or dmr omg

> 2535422052058294;3:
> so what weapons will we start with when we start a multiplayer match?

In arena, unless it’s something like team br’s you start with assualt rife and pistols
in Warzone you can pick either assualt rifle, SMG, Pistol or BR

In Arena, everyone starts with the same weapon, which is probably going to be AR/Pistol, possibly BR/Pistol. In Warzone, you can pick whatever two you want out of the AR, BR, DMR, SMG and Pistol, as well as power weapons if you have the REQ cards and points to spend on them.

> 2535422052058294;4:
> can we choose our primary weapon? I wanna use br or dmr omg

Not in arena, you have to find the br and dmr on map of you want them

wow that sucks I wont be buying halo 5 then

> 2535422052058294;8:
> wow that sucks I wont be buying halo 5 then

You started with halo 4 didn’t you?

> 2535422052058294;8:
> wow that sucks I wont be buying halo 5 then

Okay

Yeah and I liked the idea of custom loadout this could’ve been a good game but they took out custom loadouts

> 2535422052058294;11:
> Yeah and I liked the idea of custom loadout this could’ve been a good game but they took out custom loadouts

Majority of the fanbase didn’t because halo wasn’t MENT for load outs. If your confused, I would explain but it’s a long story

I would be happy if we started with br and pistol but ar is not for me

Loadouts rly… Why? you can’t be bothered to walk a few feet and pick it up.

> 2535422052058294;13:
> I would be happy if we started with br and pistol but ar is not for me

There is a gamemode called “team br’s” but it only randomly comes up as a vote option

what if someone else gets to it -.- instead of halo 5 ill buy black ops 3 atleast we can have what weapons we want in bo3

I really liked halo aswell ive played reach and halo 4 so ive grew liking loadouts

I thought I heard the BR spawns are like 15- 30 seconds

Play Warzones.

Wait, so are custom loadouts for Custom Game options still here like in Reach and 4?