Loadouts in Mulitplayer keeps resetting?

Every 2 days I play on halo 4 my Loadouts keep resetting and i don’t know why. The name of the loadout stays and the primary but every thing else is just standard loadout.

Any one else having this issue? it’s very annoying having to go through and set them up again.

I’ve had this issue a few times. I’ve also run into a situation where it won’t let me change loadout mid-game, so I have to spend time modifying my starting loadout before I can get what I want. Annoying.

Yep, happens here too, about the same timeframe as well.

I’m having the same problem, but it’s resetting my armor to Recruit. I’ve seen a few msg brd posts saying the same, but haven’t seen an answer yet. Anyone figure out a solution?

Happened to me 3 times now. But good luck getting a answer here.

> Every 2 days I play on halo 4 my Loadouts keep resetting and i don’t know why. The name of the loadout stays and the primary but every thing else is just standard loadout.
>
> Any one else having this issue? it’s very annoying having to go through and set them up again.

sometimes i just have to dashboard, and then go back into the game, and the loadouts will be there again. so try not to re-do your loadouts, and try to see if they come back after you start up halo again

> > Every 2 days I play on halo 4 my Loadouts keep resetting and i don’t know why. The name of the loadout stays and the primary but every thing else is just standard loadout.
> >
> > Any one else having this issue? it’s very annoying having to go through and set them up again.
>
> sometimes i just have to dashboard, and then go back into the game, and the loadouts will be there again. so try not to re-do your loadouts, and try to see if they come back after you start up halo again

That takes longer than just putting them back as you want them and SHOULDN’T BE NECESSARY!!!

> Happened to me 3 times now. But good luck getting a answer here.

I’m having the same issue. Don’t realise until I’m already in a game :confused:

Happens to me everytime I play. Also returns all my armour to recruit and turns me all black, its so annoying…

This is still an issue.

I keep waiting for patches for these problems

> > Happened to me 3 times now. But good luck getting a answer here.

This. 343 did a dodgy job of programming in this game and won’t fix it so you’re on your own.

Save to the cloud