Loadouts in CE Anniversary

Opinions? Thoughts?

Personally I feel loadouts would ruin the original play of Halo CE. As well as the memories and good I had playing it. I’d just feel like I’m playing another map on halo reach.

Halo Reach only had 1 matchmaking slayer without loadouts besides swat. Which I feel is a bit of a let down considering it’s bogged down with forged maps. It was a major reconstruction to Halo Multiplayer but I don’t feel it should be the be all to end all in either game.

Halo CE (as well as H2 and H3) power-ups were picked up. Loadouts wouldn’t be so dominating if they we’re a pick up somewhere on the map. And could be temporary or used till death. I believe power-ups should stay the same or similar for the “Remake” of Halo CE.

How loadouts are used will determine me buying this game or not. The fact that they are completely unavoidable in game play has turned me to CoD, and I’ve been playing Halo since since Halo 2 online.

> Opinions? Thoughts?
>
>
> Personally I feel loadouts would ruin the original play of Halo CE. As well as the memories and good I had playing it. I’d just feel like I’m playing another map on halo reach.
>
> Halo Reach only had 1 matchmaking slayer without loadouts besides swat. Which I feel is a bit of a let down considering it’s bogged down with forged maps. It was a major reconstruction to Halo Multiplayer but I don’t feel it should be the be all to end all in either game.
>
> Halo CE (as well as H2 and H3) power-ups were picked up. Loadouts wouldn’t be so dominating if they we’re a pick up somewhere on the map. And could be temporary or used till death. I believe power-ups should stay the same or similar for the “Remake” of Halo CE.
>
> How loadouts are used will determine me buying this game or not. The fact that they are completely unavoidable in game play has turned me to CoD, and I’ve been playing Halo since since Halo 2 online.

So… You’ll either enjoy what the TU brings to the classic playlist(s), or you wont.

Loadouts aren’t changing for Reach.

From what I’ve heard, subtle changes to maps like Damnation were made to accommodate AA’s (like sprinting across the bottom catwalk), but that does not mean there’s going to be a AA’s on the classic playlist.

And lastly, you put too much stock in your own buying power if you think you’re going to change anyone’s mind with those last sentences.

What I ended my post on was just a simple fact. By no means was it put there for any other means.

As well as any mention of reach in my comment. Solely there to support the post. I don’t expect reach to change. I just expect better from Halo CE.

Adding Loadouts to Halo CE wouldn’t be a subtle change. It’d be quite a large addition. I know loadouts will be in the game. I just hope it wont be as major of an addition as it was to reach.

You read a bit too much into the post.

The actual game part of CEA (The Halo CE that they’re remaking) will not have loadouts. It will be the same Halo CE as before with a new coat of paint.

The maps are Reach maps. You’ll be playing them in Reach, both in regular MM and a special playlist that 343 is going to try and make as close to CE-style as they can within Reach’s engine.

> The actual game part of CEA (The Halo CE that they’re remaking) will not have loadouts. It will be the same Halo CE as before with a new coat of paint.
>
> The maps are Reach maps. You’ll be playing them in Reach, both in regular MM and a special playlist that 343 is going to try and make as close to CE-style as they can within Reach’s engine.

Where did you get the information that the anniversary maps will be available to play on in regular MM, and not just in the special CE-style playlist?