Loadouts for customization.

I think we should be able to have a couple save slots for our spartans customization. Like armor, color, emblem, visor, skins ect.

Yeah, I hate having to write my Armour down on a notepad so I can remember the full set

How about like 3 armor set slots and then you choose one? You could earn them progressively.

I don’t really see why this should be done. It seems kinda pointless and wouldn’t be used by most people.

> I don’t really see why this should be done. It seems kinda pointless and wouldn’t be used by most people.

The machinima community.

My friend did Machinima’s so I helped body acting for him, finished something up, changed back, a week later “oh can you put that armour back on for this character?”
It was tedious to do, it would make it much more convinient

This would really help out for clans with uniforms.

> > I don’t really see why this should be done. It seems kinda pointless and wouldn’t be used by most people.
>
> The machinima community.
>
> My friend did Machinima’s so I helped body acting for him, finished something up, changed back, a week later “oh can you put that armour back on for this character?”
> It was tedious to do, it would make it much more convinient

I don’t see how it’s tedious to swap armor pieces, it doesn’t take long. If it doesn’t take up too much time or resources I’d be fine with making a second armor slot, but I’m just saying it shouldn’t be a priority.

> > > I don’t really see why this should be done. It seems kinda pointless and wouldn’t be used by most people.
> >
> > The machinima community.
> >
> > My friend did Machinima’s so I helped body acting for him, finished something up, changed back, a week later “oh can you put that armour back on for this character?”
> > It was tedious to do, it would make it much more convinient
>
> I don’t see how it’s tedious to swap armor pieces, it doesn’t take long. If it doesn’t take up too much time or resources I’d be fine with making a second armor slot, but I’m just saying it shouldn’t be a priority.

You have to remember what everything is unless you write it down, it’d just be nice to have, like the screenshots

> > > I don’t really see why this should be done. It seems kinda pointless and wouldn’t be used by most people.
> >
> > The machinima community.
> >
> > My friend did Machinima’s so I helped body acting for him, finished something up, changed back, a week later “oh can you put that armour back on for this character?”
> > It was tedious to do, it would make it much more convinient
>
> I don’t see how it’s tedious to swap armor pieces, it doesn’t take long. If it doesn’t take up too much time or resources I’d be fine with making a second armor slot, but I’m just saying it shouldn’t be a priority.

It’s more than just armor pieces, it’s your visor color, your primary color, you secondary color, your emblem, both colors for you emblem, your secondary part of your emblem, your armor skin, service tag, stance and your weapon skin. Also keep in mind there are quite a few different places you can customize your armor and who knows what else this halo game will have. All that put together is a lot of stuff to switch around.

I’d like this. Give me a reason why it’s bad

Made a thread about exactly the same topic a long time ago, before Halo 4’s launch but I can’t find it.

Anyways, I agree with everything you mentioned above. There are many Spartan combinations I really like, and it would be useful to be able to switch between them really quickly and with ease.