Loadouts Being Erased

My loadouts have been completely erased 4 times now within the past couple of weeks. I have the credits but it still says I need to re-buy everything, which is time consuming. Has 343 said anything about this or how to fix it?

They say they’re still working on a fix.

> > Do you think we’ll see a progress report for the Champions Bundle patch in next week’s bulletin?
>
> I will be sure to talk to the appropriate team and get an update!

Just 4 times?!, lucky you. Mine must have been erased about 20 times.

Do you play Campaign at all? Whenever my friend plays campaign everything resets for him.

Same deal here. Whenever I play campaign my loadouts get erased. This is unacceptable for Xboxes flagship franchise.

Yup campaign resets everything. Also sometimes things reset without the campaign play. The best advice I have heard is this: don’t rebuy everything. Only buy what you need. And use the skinned versions of the weapons.

I love how a year after launch, a new huge bug shows up somehow. 343 must have caused this with one of their patches lol.

It happened to me when I came back to play some Halo 4 when I bought a live card for 3 since it went free, but everything was okay since I had credits to buy all the stuff I wanted to use.

Halo 3 works better than 4, and its really old lol. Everyone should just play 3 if 4 is messing up for you.

> I love how a year after launch, a new huge bug shows up somehow. 343 must have caused this with one of their patches lol.
>
> It happened to me when I came back to play some Halo 4 when I bought a live card for 3 since it went free, but everything was okay since I had credits to buy all the stuff I wanted to use.
>
> <mark>Halo 3 works better than 4</mark>, and its really old lol. Everyone should just play 3 if 4 is messing up for you.

That’s because Halo 3 is very simple compared to Halo 4.