loadout weapons

Hey just curious, how long did it take yall to unlock the magnum plus ammo, the tactical magnum, the gunfighter magnum, and the halo 2 br. I am a SR 120, and despite some serious grinding, I have yet to get any of these.

I unlocked the H2BR after about eight months on the game, I unlocked the Tactical Magnum like a week after that, and the other two magnums were some of the last REQ’s I ever unlocked.

It depends on how early you’ve committed to buying Silver and Gold Packs. I got my H2 Battle Rifle back in mid-August, with the rest around October.

I got the H2 BR at SR61 (so only a couple weeks of playing), but I did open gold packs, never silver. The gunfighter and tac magnum I got when they came out (I had everything else). I have a three friends who just unlocked the H2 BR, and it was one of the last 4 things they each unlocked.

Funny fact: I was certified for Banshee Ultras at SR 19, somehow. IE, the other team in WZ always got a free Ultra since I had no idea what I was doing.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> It depends on how early you’ve committed to buying Silver and Gold Packs. I got my H2 Battle Rifle back in mid-August, with the rest around October.

I first got the game in September, and I bought mostly silver packs. Then, not realizing I should do the bronze first, then silver, then gold, I spent 250000 req points on gold, before I realized the more efficient way to buy packs. Since then I have been buying packs in order, and I have been on gold packs for a good while now, I am getting towards the end of the game in terms of unlocks.

I’m over level 140 and I still don’t have the tactical magnum, it’s my last loadout weapon