Loadout weapon

So I just got a ultra rare DMR. YAY but it cost 8 energy reqs, to bring it out. I have some sweet SMGs, but I use to think assault rifles were pretty decent, especially with the awesome weapon skins. Soooooo how bout you guys, what specific loadout weapon do you love.

Sentinel BR with silencer. Useful in all situations.

Honestly, SMG long barrel (6 level req) and BR long barrel (5 level req, I think) is a great layout. The SMG is really a power weapon is and of itself. If I had a DMR, I would totally use it instead of my BR in a heartbeat. I’m really far behind on the DMR commendation, so I want to get my hands on at least one of the cards for it.

SMG silenced and Battle rifle silenced

I enjoy starting with the long shot silenced AR it drops shields pretty quick. Then when I get to it I pull out the silenced BR and silenced SMG. Then at req 6 I wip out the DMR and CQB SMG. When I get to req 8 I sometimes use the BR with the energy blade.

> 2533274966370088;5:
> I enjoy starting with the long shot silenced AR it drops shields pretty quick. Then when I get to it I pull out the silenced BR and silenced SMG. Then at req 6 I wip out the DMR and CQB SMG. When I get to req 8 I sometimes use the BR with the energy blade.

wow man… you got some gear

Reduced Recoil DMR and SMG with the mini sword.