Loadout variants and attachments

When are we going to get loadout weapons like a Hybrid BR with Extended Mag, Morph AR with Bayonet, or COG DMR with Sound Dampener? I’ve seen them used in 343 streams but why haven’t they been released yet? My guess is that there would be too much in the REQ pool for new comers (but come on, it’s 2017. Who’s buying H5 when other games and other halos are out/coming out)

If I were to choose with ones I want it would be:

• All Hybrid and COG BR attachments - Hydrid and COG DMR with:

• Silencer - Sound Dampener - Bayonet - Extended Mag

What would be the ones you specifically want?

> 2535464801356957;1:
> When are we going to get loadout weapons like a Hybrid BR with Extended Mag, Morph AR with Bayonet, or COG DMR with Sound Dampener? I’ve seen them used in 343 streams but why haven’t they been released yet? My guess is that there would be too much in the REQ pool for new comers (but come on, it’s 2017. Who’s buying H5 when other games and other halos are out/coming out)

Any chance you’ve seen them using the Weapon Swap Glitch? Or was it actually being used by a 343 Employee/Guest?

Your probably right about them filling the REQ pool too much, I posted a solution to it in another thread, but I’ll repost here too (because I want access to everything, I can’t pick just one!).

Loadout Weapons need to be changed to follow as follows when at the REQ screen.

• Selection Base Weapon [TYPE] - Select Scope [TYPE] - Select Attachment [TYPE]Unlocking Weapons/Scopes/Attachments should be done as following:
  • Unlock Base Weapon [TYPE] - Unlock Scope for Base Weapon [TYPE] - Unlock Attachment for Base Weapon [TYPE]That would make selecting Loadout Weapons so much quicker, and mean at most you’d only have to scroll through 5 Weapons when selecting your base Weapon, 5 Scopes when Selecting your Scopes, and 7 Attachments when picking your Attachments. It also means any Attachment could go on any Scope that weapon can use. Mean if you wanted you could use Stabilization Jets on a COG Scope SMG.

Hmmm? 343 members seem to be “cheating” in a way . Yall know me im a responsible xbox live user, time to go mass report.

1.Anything with Bayonet

I don’t really want anymore. I’ve got about 115 gold req packs until I have everything

I loooove using the Hybrid BR, would totally be stoked if we recieved a Hybrid BR with a Silencer or Extended Mags. Same with COG BR

> 2535438015329246;2:
> > 2535464801356957;1:
> > When are we going to get loadout weapons like a Hybrid BR with Extended Mag, Morph AR with Bayonet, or COG DMR with Sound Dampener? I’ve seen them used in 343 streams but why haven’t they been released yet? My guess is that there would be too much in the REQ pool for new comers (but come on, it’s 2017. Who’s buying H5 when other games and other halos are out/coming out)
>
> Any chance you’ve seen them using the Weapon Swap Glitch? Or was it actually being used by a 343 Employee/Guest?
>
> Your probably right about them filling the REQ pool too much, I posted a solution to it in another thread, but I’ll repost here too (because I want access to everything, I can’t pick just one!).
>
> Loadout Weapons need to be changed to follow as follows when at the REQ screen.
> - Selection Base Weapon [TYPE] - Select Scope [TYPE] - Select Attachment [TYPE]Unlocking Weapons/Scopes/Attachments should be done as following:
> - Unlock Base Weapon [TYPE] - Unlock Scope for Base Weapon [TYPE] - Unlock Attachment for Base Weapon [TYPE]That would make selecting Loadout Weapons so much quicker, and mean at most you’d only have to scroll through 5 Weapons when selecting your base Weapon, 5 Scopes when Selecting your Scopes, and 7 Attachments when picking your Attachments. It also means any Attachment could go on any Scope that weapon can use. Mean if you wanted you could use Stabilization Jets on a COG Scope SMG.

This is honestly what we should have

Hybrid BR with Sound Dampener. Yum.

No problems if it stays in social/WZ/customs

Sentinel BR / DMR with Sound Dampener or Extended Mags. That alone would be OP AF.

I don’t use any

Sentinel DMR with Target Locater attachment would be nice.