Loadout Sights

I finally received the REQ unlock for the Projection SMG.

What is the difference between the three SMG sights?

• Standard - Projection - ReconIs there a difference? Or is it preference in what you see when not zoomed and when using smart-link?

Are there differences with the Battle Rifle beyond aesthetic, too?

• Standard - Classic - LongshotThe AR also has Classic, Longshot, and Recon variants. I think it is easy to assume that the Longshot variant for the AR and BR increases range (at the sacrifice of what?) but is this really the case?

The DMR also has a Recon variant.

The only difference that is obvious to me with loadout REQs is that the Sentinel has another level of zoom. What else am I missing - how do you decide what loadout to roll with?

The zoom is different, meaning it’s easier to shoot stuff that’s further away or closer. That’s pretty much it with the scopes.

> 2533274916710415;2:
> The zoom is different, meaning it’s easier to shoot stuff that’s further away or closer. That’s pretty much it with the scopes.

So which is which?

Projection = base sights, low zoom.
Standard SMG = CQB iron sights, low zoom.
Recon = COD-esque red dot sight frame for reticle, moderate-low zoom.

Battle rifle

Standard = Recon sight
Classic = short scope, moderate zoom, lose peripheral vision.
Long shot = scope, moderate-high zoom, lose peripheral vision.

They actually make a difference. In Halo 5 smart link, when you aim with a non shotgun, your max bloom reticle stays the same size on screen. This combined with a magnification increase theoretically increases actual accuracy performance.