Loadout resets? Campaign progress resets?

I’ve had to reset my loadouts ten times - the tenth is this morning, and after ten times, I’m going to make my voice heard about some of the bugs present in my playtime with Halo 4.

I posted in the “issues” thread, but you get talked over so fast from people being like “343i sux” and then some other person going “give them time, you’re impatient,” so I got lost in the shuffle so fast that it became irrelevant to post in there again.

My campaign progress has reset on me. Twice. Lost all my level progresses and terminals. TWICE.

My loadouts have reset in the double digits. That’s ten times I’ve gone to select weapons at the start of a match, and realizing that they’re all back to default, at which point I have to spend time in the game to reset my loadouts so that I can have the weapons and equipment I just set up for the NINTH time about two days ago.

My DLC from my LE codes load with about 50% reliability - sometimes, I’ll have my Strider helmet, sometimes, I’m back to Recruit, and coincidentally, this seems to share when the other glitches pop up and rear their ugly heads. If I see a Recruit helmet, I can practically assure that I’ve lost something else, but whether issues are in fact linked or just coincidentally so is irrelevant to the player - it still happens, so the problem(s) still exists.

Everything is fine with my system and my hard drive. Every other game works fine, except for this one, and as much as I’m loving it, it’s making it nothing short of a chore to enjoy. I shouldn’t have to restart my 360 three times in order to get the right helmet. That’s taken ten minutes off of the thirty I had planned to play.

343i, I know it’s been busy, and I know that the holidays are here, so things are going to be a little tight. However, this stuff has got to be patchable. These aren’t bugs you want in this game, and as an eleven-year, every-LE-of-every-game, eleven-of-the-books-read fan of the Halo franchise, this is making Halo 4 almost impossible to love. I’ve got more forgiveness than most folks, which is why I’m here telling you this through this way rather than picking up internet torches, pitchforks and one-sentence-descriptions of what’s going on.

Please, fix this game. Or tell me what I can do to fix it. I want to enjoy Halo 4, but keep getting hit with reasons why I can’t, and they’re not reasons that I think I can do anything about, since they’re technical things that only 343i has the nuts and bolts to do something about them.

yea, it’s pretty annoying. i’ve lost count how many times my loadouts has been reset. it has happen to me 4-5 times where i go into a game and my loadouts are defaulted. the other times, i’ve caught it before going into a battle.

Same thing’s been happening to me since release. Yesterday was about the 19th time that all of my multiplayer gear has been reset and finally my pre-order DLC has entirely disappeared instead of jumping in and out of the game. About a week ago my campaign progress and terminals were gone, so I’m pretty sad about that, considering that just a few days prior I’d finished it on Legendary.

completed whole game legendary signed on today and all campaign progress is gone and levels locked.
waypoint still has my stats.
HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTIONS OR WHAT IS UP?

completed whole game legendary signed on today and all campaign progress is gone and levels locked.
waypoint still has my stats.
HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTIONS OR WHAT IS UP?