loading screen is kickking me

i have one weird problem 3 times now in this past hour the loading screen leading into a match has just booted me back to the menu, no error message or anything. more annoying ive lost from diamond 4 back down to diamond 2 because of this weird error, anyone had this loading screen kick?

<mark>Moderator Edit: Moved to support.</mark>

I’ve had a problem once or twice where it signed me out and dumped me at the menu before, is it related perhaps?

> 2533274881294397;2:
> I’ve had a problem once or twice where it signed me out and dumped me at the menu before, is it related perhaps?

its happen 2 more times now im not even getting booted it just sits in the loading screen and doesn’t enter the match and you have to exit out of the game, have to be server problems surly.

Happening to me last few days when warzone games loading. It just stays in black screen and have to quit. It shows as dnf which is absurd. There is a thread in support forum about it and 343 last month did acknowledge they were aware of it. Doesn’t seem like they’ve sorted though…

I hope it’s fixed soon, happens at least 5 times a day to me

Something similar happed to me earlier.

The match was just about to start and I got the “There was a problem with the Dedicated server” message.

It does it to me fairly often when I try to play warzone assault. Either that or it just stays at a black loading screen indefinitely.

> 2533274794684102;7:
> It does it to me fairly often when I try to play warzone assault. Either that or it just stays at a black loading screen indefinitely.

Least I’m not the only one then I was worried I would have to re install the game

I’ve been seeing something like this today as well. I noticed it first when trying to play custom games against my kids. As the game was loading, it then closed completely and we were at the home screen (both my xbox and theirs had this happen at the exact same time). Now I have had it happen while a game of warzone is loading. I’ve seen the indefinite black screen a lot lately too.