Loading map 54%

I have been enjoying halo infinite very much (especially ranked) up until this point, so ever since I downloaded the MP I have had problems with loading the maps, loading times would go on for minutes but usually after a quick restart it would load faster. However, recently the game decided to not work on it’s own, games now take an upwards of 10 mins (or more) to load, even the weapon drills take an embarrassing time to load. I do not have the best PC, only 8 gigs of ram, honestly I was more surprised about the game running well, but all of a sudden a few days ago it outright stopped working for me, I freed some space on my SSD, I now have about 190+ GB of storage… Still the same, I don’t want to reinstall since I read that does not work. I validated steam files… still nothing. I would not be making this post if it wasn’t for more people having this problem with far better pcs than me. Please let me know if there’s a fix! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loading also takes far too long on my PC, though not as bad as ten minutes, more like two or three. Sadly, it doesn’t seem like it’ll actually be addressed as the bug, whatever it may be, only affects some PC players and zero Xbox players.

1 Like