Lmtd Edition should have all PreOrder Bonuses

Those of us willing to take the $100 plunge on the limited edition of Halo 4 should be given all of the pre order bonuses/skins so we don’t have to choose between retailers.

> Those of us willing to take the $100 plunge on the limited edition of Halo 4 should be given all of the ore order bonuses/skins so we don’t have to choose between retailers.

I agree somewhat, but there really shouldn’t be any pre-order bonuses for any game, everything should really be on the finished game.

Oh, -Yoink- Yes!!

> > Those of us willing to take the $100 plunge on the limited edition of Halo 4 should be given all of the ore order bonuses/skins so we don’t have to choose between retailers.
>
> I agree somewhat, but there really shouldn’t be any pre-order bonuses for any game, everything should really be on the finished game.

Slightly agree. But all pre order bonuses should be from one retailer. Don’t make us choose.

I agree 100% I can’t choose between them all… Symbiote Spider-man spartan just sounds so cool

Pre-order bonuses are for the benefit of the retailers, not us. It’s their way of attempting to entice as many people as they can to buy the game from their store than at another. Having all the pre-order bonuses in one clump at launch would defeat the purpose of the pre-order bonus in the first place.

> I agree 100% I can’t choose between them all… Symbiote Spider-man spartan just sounds so cool

Yeah, but by the time you get the game from Amazon, the first season of Spartan Ops will be finished.

I agree with you OP

> > I agree 100% I can’t choose between them all… Symbiote Spider-man spartan just sounds so cool
>
> Yeah, but by the time you get the game from Amazon, the first season of Spartan Ops will be finished.

I pre-ordered Skyrim and got it the day of release… I did have to wait until like 6 though and as a homeschooler and Elder Scrolls fan that was too long… as a halo fan that would also be too long… BUT SPIDERMAN SPARTAN…

Agree op.

I completely agree.

While it’s nice to think that everything shown thus far could be bundled into the limited edition of the game, it wouldn’t eliminate the reliance on retail exclusive in-game pre-order bonuses as incentives to force a consumer to buy a copy of the game (regardless of edition) at a particular store. Sad business model, but it isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

> > > Those of us willing to take the $100 plunge on the limited edition of Halo 4 should be given all of the ore order bonuses/skins so we don’t have to choose between retailers.
> >
> > I agree somewhat, but there really shouldn’t be any pre-order bonuses for any game, everything should really be on the finished game.
>
> Slightly agree. But all pre order bonuses should be from one retailer. Don’t make us choose.

This. I want EVERYTHING. and various bonuses for various retailers just makes it harder for me.