living dead ray gun

REMEMBER THIS WEAPON IS DESIGNED FOR GAMES LIKE SLAYER AND OBJECTIVE NOT JUST MINIGAMES

so dont u hate it when ur outnumbered by enemies and ur teammates dont help u at all? i know i do. so what if there was a ray gun that when u shoot it at a dead persons body they come back to life. they will be a AI. they wont be very good and use the first weapon they see. u will know that there dead cause theres a green glow on them

they only last 1 min before they drop dead again. but if u die from 1 of them then ur dead body comes back to life. how weird would it be to fight urself? awsome right.

if u kill a zombie guy u wont get any points for it, but if a zombie kills u then the person who shot the guy with the “living dead ray gun” gets the kill. remember the AI zombie guys wont be very good

thoughts

interesting, but it would break the core objective of the already broken infection, thus making it more broken.

> interesting, but it would break the core objective of the already broken infection, thus making it more broken.

who says it has to be in infection??

I would keep this out of MP, but it would be a really fun gun for custom games. Sounds quite interesting.

> I would keep this out of MP, but it would be a really fun gun for custom games. Sounds quite interesting.

it would make some cool custom games

not in multiplayer or campagin but sure why not in private matchs.

You can’t expect 343i to use resources on things that are just for custom games, either accept the idea or deny it. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.

> You can’t expect 343i to use resources on things that are just for custom games, either accept the idea or deny it. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.

wat about the golf club hmmmmmmmm

> > You can’t expect 343i to use resources on things that are just for custom games, either accept the idea or deny it. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.
>
> wat about the golf club hmmmmmmmm

Because the Golf Club has the same properties as the Gravity Hammer nor does it directly copy any games idea’s without any actual innovation plus Halo is all about being a ‘realistic’ fps; one that does not invest supernatural idea’s like Call Of Duty. Plus it completely goes against living dead’s rules. Here’s a tip, I know you were referring the Call Of Duty partially but you didn’t want to mention it, Call Of Duty is a bad game, why may you ask? It’s completely outdated, it’s majority is played by 12-13 year old kids and it’s run by a company that naturally milks every single franchise that they’ve invested in. Activision.

Please, here would be a good idea: A machine gun/assault rifle drops in a specific spot every 3 minutes with limited ammo. Or a special powerup drops that makes spartans temporarily faster. Or a ammo drop in a specific location, but then there would have to be more zombies to even the odds. Some people are rediculous at living dead; one being me. My friend and I when we used to play Reach competitively we would get 50+ kills everytime, highscores 65-70 kills.

I’ve been playing since combat evolved, I know what makes Halo great.

Sorry, i want my halo zombies to be halo zombies, not call of duty zombies.

What would be the point of fusing German Zombies’ revive feature with its joke raygun, and then jamming it into Halo Infection? This idea seems useless, gimmicky, and frankly, I’m inclined to think you’re trolling.

> > interesting, but it would break the core objective of the already broken infection, thus making it more broken.
>
> who says it has to be in infection??

You.

> living dead ray gun

See?

> What would be the point of fusing German Zombies’ revive feature with its joke raygun, and then jamming it into Halo Infection? This idea seems useless, gimmicky, and frankly, I’m inclined to think you’re trolling.
>
>
>
> > > interesting, but it would break the core objective of the already broken infection, thus making it more broken.
> >
> > who says it has to be in infection??
>
> You.
>
>
>
> > living dead ray gun
>
> See?

i have never played cod zombies ever. oh and i did not mean living dead as the playlist but more like the description of the gun. you are making dead live again, it was just a coincidence

oh and im not trolling!

> You can’t expect 343i to use resources on things that are just for custom games, either accept the idea or deny it. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.

Wrong.

Look at Halo 3.

-Firebomb Grenade
-Flamethrower
-Spike Grenade

Is there anything I was missing?

Eh. Kinda… Dodgy.
In concept, it’s pretty cool.
In realistic execution? It might get a bit ugly.

> > You can’t expect 343i to use resources on things that are just for custom games, either accept the idea or deny it. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.
>
> Wrong.
>
> Look at Halo 3.
>
> -Firebomb Grenade
> -Flamethrower
> -Spike Grenade
>
> Is there anything I was missing?

All of those were used in campaign.

I got an idea why dont we make a gun that can destory the whole GAME and call it MR happy.

please no more game breaking stupid ideas for halo 4!!!

i was about to angrily shoot this idea down, but some sort of defib pack would do halo good

> > > You can’t expect 343i to use resources on things that are just for custom games, either accept the idea or deny it. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.
> >
> > Wrong.
> >
> > Look at Halo 3.
> >
> > -Firebomb Grenade
> > -Flamethrower
> > -Spike Grenade
> >
> > Is there anything I was missing?
>
> All of those were used in campaign.

• You find Flamethrower on construct and Spike grenades on Epitaph.

This sounds like a very pointless and game breaking idea, no thanks.

> REMEMBER THIS WEAPON IS DESIGNED FOR GAMES LIKE SLAYER AND OBJECTIVE NOT JUST MINIGAMES
>
> so dont u hate it when ur outnumbered by enemies and ur teammates dont help u at all? i know i do. so what if there was a ray gun that when u shoot it at a dead persons body they come back to life. they will be a AI. they wont be very good and use the first weapon they see. u will know that there dead cause theres a green glow on them
>
> they only last 1 min before they drop dead again. but if u die from 1 of them then ur dead body comes back to life. how weird would it be to fight urself? awsome right.
>
> if u kill a zombie guy u wont get any points for it, but if a zombie kills u then the person who shot the guy with the “living dead ray gun” gets the kill. remember the AI zombie guys wont be very good
>
> thoughts

NO. just no. I can see this being a very bad idea.