Living Dead 'Random'?

Honestly, something needs to be changed in the way matchmaking Living Dead selects its new zombies. Every time I play, I am 95% guaranteed to be a zombie, and this wreaks havoc with my k/d every time.

343 Industries, I doubt anything will be done in Reach, but at least in Halo 4, revert to the old ways and make the top player from the last round the zombie, it keeps things much more even.

> Honestly, something needs to be changed in the way matchmaking Living Dead selects its new zombies. Every time I play, I am 95% guaranteed to be a zombie, and this wreaks havoc with my k/d every time.
>
> 343 Industries, I doubt anything will be done in Reach, but at least in Halo 4, revert to the old ways and make the top player from the last round the zombie, it keeps things much more even.

At least im not alone, it really sucks, it does, i wish it would be more like:
If you started as a zombie you will NEVER start as one for the rest of the round, OR as you presented, top player(s) are zombies.

While I agree that there should be a better system in picking zombies (I was zombie 9 times in a row across three games once), you should think about playing a different playlist if you really care about your K/D.

Forget your K/D and just have fun. But you’re right, your idea would make much fairer.

I’m usually picked to be a human but sometimes I just want to be a Zombie and like a lunatic with a sword (Or a hammer, depending on whether or not we’re playing Zombie Ghosts, Alpha Zombies, or normal infection) hunting down all the humans.

Forget about your K/D. I’m under 1.0 right now lol! It’s Reach, no one really looks up your stats. People only look at your rank, daily challenges, armory completion and commendations. Once again, it’s Reach. Reach is a flawed game and like the Paralympics, no one looks up or cares about your stats.

If there are 12 players in one game. Why not have 4 rounds and 3 initial zombies every round, so everyone will start as a zombie in one round every game? I’m not sure if it works in reach because of the hostswitches every game, but if that was implanted in halo 4 I would probably play a lot infection in Halo 4 as along as the maps a better than reach.

This happens to me too. This is one of the reasons I always vote for Zombie Ghosts.

> If there are 12 players in one game. Why not have 4 rounds and 3 initial zombies every round, so everyone will start as a zombie in one round every game? I’m not sure if it works in reach because of the hostswitches every game, but if that was implanted in halo 4 I would probably play a lot infection in Halo 4 as along as the maps a better than reach.

Good idea in theory, but people quit often in Infection so that would easily throw off the starting zombie count.