Living Dead playilist needs major overhaul

I know it seems like im ranting about an issue that people may think affects a small group of players, but usually on any given day it has the majority of the players. regardless it is a heavily played gametype. and it needs a lot more fixing than any other playlist (with the exception of arena ofcourse)

First problem: Lack of Community maps, or good maps for that matter.

All the maps we currently have for infection suck. the only good one is Arena Zealot (it has come along way since it was first debuted in the playlist). every game is a gigantic campfest. yes, if it were to happen in real life i would run to the hardest to reach spot possible. but thats the thing… this isnt real!!! its not cool to break a map for cheap kills. bungie tried to fix the maps, but lets be honest, they did a -Yoink- job on them. we need a completely new set of non spawn killing, non campy maps. (preferrably more along the lines of arena zealot)

Second Problem: Bulltrue/Betrayal glitch

this one speaks for it self. anyone who has ever been playing this gametype fears this most of all. its bad enough you just killed the enemy and his dead lifeless body somehow infects you through broken game design, but then you lose a point O.o wtf! you and everyone else knows you didnt actually betray them. its annoying, and it wasnt meant to be there, so it HAS to go.

Third problem: Lack of choices in AA for the zombie

lets face it… being the zombie sucks. you die every five seconds without end until finally you find that one person not paying attention to you. and why is that you wonder? because all you can do is sprint -.- its a nightmare, for the creatures who are supposed to be the ones striking the fear! i say all AAs get added to the zombies, ofcourse no AL or camo, as these would break the game. the reason people didnt like evade is because they didnt know how to use it, though in their defense are legitimate reasons for that.

Fourth problem: Lack of the Alpha zombie actually being an alpha zombie.

Alpha zombies should atleast have normal shields, that way the game doesnt take forever, and its not a slaughter fest for the first few minutes. i also believe that the alpha zombie should have a radar jammer like he would with Active camo. feel free to disagree with me on that one.

Fifth problem: Determining who is the zombie

Being the zombie for most, if not an entire game is not fun… at all. it is reasonable that everyone should be a zombie once, and that one more zombie should be added for a total of four. i will go through games about to win then i hear theose dreaded words on the last round: New Zombie -.- no more!

fixing two or more of these problems will make this playlist a ton better, for both human and zombie alike. i would actually like a challenge in this playlist. the challenge is supposed to be for the human not the zombie, yet it is the other way around.

It has already been discussed.

I think 343i gains playlist management August 2nd btw.

well even if it has been discussed, im not letting this subject die. alos just becuase 343 has the responsibilty, doesnt mean they will actually fix THIS playlist

Bring it up again in about 4 weeks when they have control.

I know! Infection isn’t infection without custom maps. Come on, when I hear infection, I think haunted manor. Even custom versions of default maps would be pretty cool, like there as with orbital in halo 3. Hemorage with color filters, things strewn about the map like a tornado or hurricane blew through, some custom structures, lots of potential.

Also let humans be able to pick up weapons. It feels really cheap when I can hold out in a place where zombies can still get me (not a cheap out of bounds spot) and I end up dying before I can get an invincible because I ran out of ammo in both guns and have to punch the zombies.

Please and thank you in advanced sincerely,

vIRL Nightmare, SlySpy, The Guy, and any other pseudoname I may use.

> Bring it up again in about 4 weeks when they have control.

i could do that, or we could keep this alive until then.

> > Bring it up again in about 4 weeks when they have control.
>
> i could do that, or we could keep this alive until then.

Use the search bar and they are always alive. Bring them up they may merge them all into one big thread.

Community maps would definately get the living dead playlist to be awsome!

<4

they would be awesome, as long as they arent really campy and cheap

> I know it seems like im ranting about an issue that people may think affects a small group of players, but usually on any given day it has the majority of the players. regardless it is a heavily played gametype. and it needs a lot more fixing than any other playlist (with the exception of arena ofcourse)
>
> First problem: Lack of Community maps, or good maps for that matter.
>
> All the maps we currently have for infection suck. the only good one is Arena Zealot (it has come along way since it was first debuted in the playlist). every game is a gigantic campfest. yes, if it were to happen in real life i would run to the hardest to reach spot possible. but thats the thing… this isnt real!!! its not cool to break a map for cheap kills. bungie tried to fix the maps, but lets be honest, they did a Yoink! job on them. we need a completely new set of non spawn killing, non campy maps. (preferrably more along the lines of arena zealot)
>
> Second Problem: Bulltrue/Betrayal glitch
>
> this one speaks for it self. anyone who has ever been playing this gametype fears this most of all. its bad enough you just killed the enemy and his dead lifeless body somehow infects you through broken game design, but then you lose a point O.o Yoink!! you and everyone else knows you didnt actually betray them. its annoying, and it wasnt meant to be there, so it HAS to go.
>
> Third problem: Lack of choices in AA for the zombie
>
> lets face it… being the zombie sucks. you die every five seconds without end until finally you find that one person not paying attention to you. and why is that you wonder? because all you can do is sprint -.- its a nightmare, for the creatures who are supposed to be the ones striking the fear! i say all AAs get added to the zombies, ofcourse no AL or camo, as these would break the game. the reason people didnt like evade is because they didnt know how to use it, though in their defense are legitimate reasons for that.
>
> Fourth problem: Lack of the Alpha zombie actually being an alpha zombie.
>
> Alpha zombies should atleast have normal shields, that way the game doesnt take forever, and its not a slaughter fest for the first few minutes. i also believe that the alpha zombie should have a radar jammer like he would with Active camo. feel free to disagree with me on that one.
>
> Fifth problem: Determining who is the zombie
>
> Being the zombie for most, if not an entire game is not fun… at all. it is reasonable that everyone should be a zombie once, and that one more zombie should be added for a total of four. i will go through games about to win then i hear theose dreaded words on the last round: New Zombie -.- no more!
>
> fixing two or more of these problems will make this playlist a ton better, for both human and zombie alike. i would actually like a challenge in this playlist. the challenge is supposed to be for the human not the zombie, yet it is the other way around.

finally a non dum -Yoink-

> > I know it seems like im ranting about an issue that people may think affects a small group of players, but usually on any given day it has the majority of the players. regardless it is a heavily played gametype. and it needs a lot more fixing than any other playlist (with the exception of arena ofcourse)
> >
> > First problem: Lack of Community maps, or good maps for that matter.
> >
> > All the maps we currently have for infection suck. the only good one is Arena Zealot (it has come along way since it was first debuted in the playlist). every game is a gigantic campfest. yes, if it were to happen in real life i would run to the hardest to reach spot possible. but thats the thing… this isnt real!!! its not cool to break a map for cheap kills. bungie tried to fix the maps, but lets be honest, they did a Yoink! job on them. we need a completely new set of non spawn killing, non campy maps. (preferrably more along the lines of arena zealot)
> >
> > Second Problem: Bulltrue/Betrayal glitch
> >
> > this one speaks for it self. anyone who has ever been playing this gametype fears this most of all. its bad enough you just killed the enemy and his dead lifeless body somehow infects you through broken game design, but then you lose a point O.o Yoink!! you and everyone else knows you didnt actually betray them. its annoying, and it wasnt meant to be there, so it HAS to go.
> >
> > Third problem: Lack of choices in AA for the zombie
> >
> > lets face it… being the zombie sucks. you die every five seconds without end until finally you find that one person not paying attention to you. and why is that you wonder? because all you can do is sprint -.- its a nightmare, for the creatures who are supposed to be the ones striking the fear! i say all AAs get added to the zombies, ofcourse no AL or camo, as these would break the game. the reason people didnt like evade is because they didnt know how to use it, though in their defense are legitimate reasons for that.
> >
> > Fourth problem: Lack of the Alpha zombie actually being an alpha zombie.
> >
> > Alpha zombies should atleast have normal shields, that way the game doesnt take forever, and its not a slaughter fest for the first few minutes. i also believe that the alpha zombie should have a radar jammer like he would with Active camo. feel free to disagree with me on that one.
> >
> > Fifth problem: Determining who is the zombie
> >
> > Being the zombie for most, if not an entire game is not fun… at all. it is reasonable that everyone should be a zombie once, and that one more zombie should be added for a total of four. i will go through games about to win then i hear theose dreaded words on the last round: New Zombie -.- no more!
> >
> > fixing two or more of these problems will make this playlist a ton better, for both human and zombie alike. i would actually like a challenge in this playlist. the challenge is supposed to be for the human not the zombie, yet it is the other way around.
>
> finally a non dum Yoink!

cant tell if your being sarcastic lol