living dead is still fun guys

i still like it but what about you guys?

I like Halo: Reach’s Living Dead so much more than Halo 4’s Flood. Flood was a cool concept with the infected player’s characters changing appearance, but Living Dead is way more entertaining!

I liked it before they changed it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It is really annoying getting a bulltrue medal and dying anyways because the zombie had a Mexican internet connection.
It is quite amusing to watch players rush to their deaths over and over, though.

Reach as a whole is still fun. I returned when I found 4 to be not so much fun. Firefight is tons of fun to me.

Enjoying it mostly! But the connection sometimes makes it unbearable.
I actually ragequit twice yesterday after several games in a row of the same Yoink: Shooting one bullet with the pistol from a few meters on a guy rushing straight, him slashing me down, him dropping down and getting the kill and headshot medal after all (and almost a kill from the grave medal at this point…).

And made someone ragequit+message after rushing a defensive position, camping there for a sec, and getting first strike as a zombie. =]

So… =]

I liked it before 343 added all that forge crap on the maps, like Spooky base.

Nope, it went downhill once they added Alpha Zombies. Taking away evade made it such a pain to be a zombie.

> Enjoying it mostly! But the connection sometimes makes it unbearable.
> I actually ragequit twice yesterday after several games in a row of the same Yoink: Shooting one bullet with the pistol from a few meters on a guy rushing straight, him slashing me down, him dropping down and getting the kill and headshot medal after all (and almost a kill from the grave medal at this point…).
>
> And made someone ragequit+message after rushing a defensive position, camping there for a sec, and getting first strike as a zombie. =]
> yep dont like it when it lags
> So… =]

> > Enjoying it mostly! But the connection sometimes makes it unbearable.
> > I actually ragequit twice yesterday after several games in a row of the same Yoink: Shooting one bullet with the pistol from a few meters on a guy rushing straight, him slashing me down, him dropping down and getting the kill and headshot medal after all (and almost a kill from the grave medal at this point…).
> >
> > yep dont like it when it lags

Yes, but I find Zombie Ghosts to be terrible gametype and the edited maps like Spooky Base and the Boardwalk variant are terrible.

Nope not fun for me and its not that I hate it or anything, its just that I really suck at it.

I still love infection. Flood is fun, I like the idea. But Infection is a lot more enjoyable. The problem is, I like to play with friends in a party, but I don’t have any active friends who have Halo Reach, which sucks.

I tolerate it.

It is the best game-type in all of Halo Reach especially Custom games. (Too bad 343 ruined it in Halo 4)

I haven’t played Zombies in years. Is Friendly Fire on or off now? I hated being constantly betrayed by that one or two random -yoinks- that wanted to be the lone survivor so I stopped playing it.

Living dead is 100 times better than H4 flood.
Just you, your shotgun, pistol and zombies.