Living Dead - Deserves a little attention?

If you’re going to fix anything, for the love of God please fix Living Dead. The amount of b.s. deaths going around are incredible. The very definition of a bulltrue medal has disappeared. I’ll shoot a person, they’ll die and throw their sword at me and I’ll become infected. Plus, Sword Base is an absolute nightmare now. Since Bungie removed the ledge spot almost everybody goes into the darn vent making it impossible to infect anyone! Imagine trying to infect people when there’s nine humans piled into a size of a public bathroom with magnums and shotguns pointing at the only entrance?

You’ve done a somewhat great job until now with the other updates and ideas, just please fix the one playlist I actually enjoy…

*Oh and don’t take away Alpha Zombies, it’s pwnsome. Take away Infection. Old news.

Turning off FF will end the betray-trolling once and for all. You can’t be against this simple idea because this isn’t a competitive playlist nor does it need to realistic. It’s a big problem in Living Dead but this solution doesn’t require a TU, just a simple toggle from the game options.

The can’t fix the bulltrue glitch. It’s due to connection, maybe try prioritizing connection as a search restriction?

Dedicated servers would be a better solution for future games…

Forget living dead, Invasion needs some love :stuck_out_tongue:

ummm if everyone is in thre vent why dont u just let them come to you instead of walking into a hailstorm of bullets… common sense. I agree on the bull tru tho, but thats y uu should be using the magnum…

> If you’re going to fix anything, for the love of God please fix Living Dead. The amount of b.s. deaths going around are incredible. The very definition of a bulltrue medal has disappeared. I’ll shoot a person, they’ll die and throw their sword at me and I’ll become infected. Plus, Sword Base is an absolute nightmare now. Since Bungie removed the ledge spot almost everybody goes into the darn vent making it impossible to infect anyone! Imagine trying to infect people when there’s nine humans piled into a size of a public bathroom with magnums and shotguns pointing at the only entrance?
>
> You’ve done a somewhat great job until now with the other updates and ideas, just please fix the one playlist I actually enjoy…
>
> *Oh and don’t take away Alpha Zombies, it’s pwnsome. Take away Infection. Old news.