Living Dead and Team Snipers

Does anyone else feel that these playlists need updating? If so, which one do you think needs updating more?

Living Dead took a step in the right direction with the specialized versions of the default maps in Halo Reach (such as Spooky Base, Powerless, etc.) but I think it could definitely use some community-made maps. There’s plenty of them out there that are playtested and used in Custom Games that would work in Matchmaking. I’d say less Default maps, more Community made.

Team Snipers just features Default maps. The main map that focuses on sniping is Hemorrhage, but that’s not to say that having close-quarters maps are bad. It’s just that I think the close-quarter maps in Team Snipers aren’t fit for snipers, some favor one side for gameplay and some need better spawns that aren’t in the line of sight of somebody’s scope. It would be at least better if there was spawn fixing, but new maps would refresh this playlist, that only features one long distance map and the rest are close quarter maps.

Thoughts?

Team Snipers needs a major update. I’m so sick of pistol/grenade spammers on Blood Gulch and Uncaged! -_-

I think Living Dead’s fine…

Living dead is one of the few playlists that supports 4 local players on splitscreen and I think that’s one of the major reasons there aren’t any community maps in it. I’m not a forger but I’ve heard it’s extremely difficult to build a map that can support 4 splitscreeners without performance issues. I’d enjoy community maps that played well but I think because of the technical problems they’ll be relegated to custom games.

As for snipers I hate playing it on Hemorrhage but I end up playing on it a lot so I guess it’s fairly popular and should stay.

laughs…Living Dead with Spooky Base, just made my day. However, that Uncongealed map is complete f&*kin garbage. I keep falling off that map even when Im not a zombie.

> As for snipers I hate playing it on Hemorrhage but I end up playing on it a lot so I guess it’s fairly popular and should stay.

Im surprised u said that…i think Hemorrhage is the best for snipers b/c its an open field like Pinnacle and Hang Em’ High. Although i havent played snipers in a while, the one map i think needs to be removed is Reflection.