Live Grenade Trails Removed

There are a few things I believe should be changed and one of them is the glow on live grenades in halo 5 it’s a bit to obvious. Do you agree?

Can I get a link to a video or like a GIF? I’ve never noticed

I don’t think it makes much of a difference really. The grenade trails were only really noticeable in Reach anyway and while they added a slightly cool effect, I don’t think it makes much of a difference in gameplay.

Why no “Indifferent” option? I never even noticed it until you pointed it out (Shows how much of an effect it left on me then xD)

> 2533274833380875;3:
> I don’t think it makes much of a difference really. The grenade trails were only really noticeable in Reach anyway and while they added a slightly cool effect, I don’t think it makes much of a difference in gameplay.

Agreed. I thought they where a really cool visual effect addition.

> 2533274881937413;2:
> Can I get a link to a video or like a GIF? I’ve never noticed

Yeah sure 15 Minutes of Halo 5 Warzone Multiplayer - YouTube
You’ll see it at 1:53 and 4:53

> 2533274845358455;5:
> > 2533274833380875;3:
> > I don’t think it makes much of a difference really. The grenade trails were only really noticeable in Reach anyway and while they added a slightly cool effect, I don’t think it makes much of a difference in gameplay.
>
>
> Agreed. I thought they where a really cool visual effect addition.

Interesting. I wasn’t expecting people to think it looked cool. I always thought it was put in the game as a replacement to grenade indicators.
Idk. I just find it annoying seeing little stars fly in the middle of a battle field. But your right it doesn’t make a huge differences in terms of gameplay, it just makes grenades a bit easier to spot.

> 2533274919593162;7:
> > 2533274845358455;5:
> > > 2533274833380875;3:
> > > I don’t think it makes much of a difference really. The grenade trails were only really noticeable in Reach anyway and while they added a slightly cool effect, I don’t think it makes much of a difference in gameplay.
> >
> >
> > Agreed. I thought they where a really cool visual effect addition.
>
>
> Interesting. I wasn’t expecting people to think it looked cool. I always thought it was put in the game as a replacement to grenade indicators.
> Idk. I just find it annoying seeing little stars fly in the middle of a battle field. But your right it doesn’t make a huge differences in terms of gameplay, it just makes grenades a bit easier to spot.

I get where you are coming from. I just really like visual effects. Do you not like the idea of making it easier to see grenades? I personally like it, gives me a chance to evade incoming explosions, but the effect is small enough that you need to be looking to see it coming.

These are the questions we should be asking. How can you sheep just sit idly while 343 plasters our beloved grenades with slightly annoying glow effects? For shame.

> 2533274932527408;9:
> These are the questions we should be asking. How can you sheep just sit idly while 343 plasters our beloved grenades with slightly annoying glow effects? For shame.

Lol.

I would much rather have grenade trails than grenade indicators, just grenades alone should be noticeable enough.
I voted no, but it doesn’t bother me if left in game.

It looks fine to me.

> 2533274932527408;9:
> These are the questions we should be asking. How can you sheep just sit idly while 343 plasters our beloved grenades with slightly annoying glow effects? For shame.

As long as our helmets don’t start spouting confetti and make cheerful noises when we die, I’ll be okay.

…Actually, I totally want that to be a thing again.

> 2533274850869596;13:
> > 2533274932527408;9:
> > These are the questions we should be asking. How can you sheep just sit idly while 343 plasters our beloved grenades with slightly annoying glow effects? For shame.
>
>
> As long as our helmets don’t start spouting confetti and make cheerful noises when we die, I’ll be okay.
>
> …Actually, I totally want that to be a thing again.

Sure, why not?? :wink:

> 2535437978373619;14:
> > 2533274850869596;13:
> > > 2533274932527408;9:
> > > These are the questions we should be asking. How can you sheep just sit idly while 343 plasters our beloved grenades with slightly annoying glow effects? For shame.
> >
> >
> > As long as our helmets don’t start spouting confetti and make cheerful noises when we die, I’ll be okay.
> >
> > …Actually, I totally want that to be a thing again.
>
>
> Sure, why not?? :wink:

I was disappointed when that wasn’t there in Halo 4 :frowning:

However, it did interfere with some team games from time to time - my friends loved betraying me to hear the “Hoooraaaaay!” confetti sounds.

> 2533274845358455;8:
> > 2533274919593162;7:
> > > 2533274845358455;5:
> > > > 2533274833380875;3:
> > > > I don’t think it makes much of a difference really. The grenade trails were only really noticeable in Reach anyway and while they added a slightly cool effect, I don’t think it makes much of a difference in gameplay.
> > >
> > >
> > > Agreed. I thought they where a really cool visual effect addition.
> >
> >
> > Interesting. I wasn’t expecting people to think it looked cool. I always thought it was put in the game as a replacement to grenade indicators.
> > Idk. I just find it annoying seeing little stars fly in the middle of a battle field. But your right it doesn’t make a huge differences in terms of gameplay, it just makes grenades a bit easier to spot.
>
>
> I get where you are coming from. I just really like visual effects. Do you not like the idea of making it easier to see grenades? I personally like it, gives me a chance to evade incoming explosions, but the effect is small enough that you need to be looking to see it coming.

Umm. In halo 1,2, and 3 it was smoke which was cool, which was finally changed to light in reach which is cool as well however I just would like it toned down at the very least so that it doesn’t look like people are throwing stars at each other. smaller trails perhaps or a dimmer light.

> 2533274850869596;13:
> > 2533274932527408;9:
> > These are the questions we should be asking. How can you sheep just sit idly while 343 plasters our beloved grenades with slightly annoying glow effects? For shame.
>
>
> As long as our helmets don’t start spouting confetti and make cheerful noises when we die, I’ll be okay.
>
> …Actually, I totally want that to be a thing again.

lmao. that would be funny as a card that we can turn on and off.