Live Blogging Halo MCC Matchmaking Problems V2

I’ll be live blogging my experience with MCC over the next few hours as a groups of friends and I try the matchmaking tonight. Starting wih Halo 3… We are joined and searching…

Well the group of four got put into a lobby vs 3 others… The voting screen loaded but froze at voting. The sound and background was active but the voting was not. Everyone forced to quit the app… Good start.

Surely your party has been split up by now, and everyone is trying rejoin with lukewarm and sporadic success. Lol. That is how it always goes when I try to play with my friends.

Rejoined and searching for the past 4 minutes. People joined but backed out. Nobody is loading… Backing out and having to rejoin everyone… Well now were quitting app as the roster is diss appearing for everyone… Why doesn’t the group stay together if the party leader backs out?? I don’t get that.

Roster seems to not be working now for anyone… Okay sending invites is working… We’re starting the search…

30 seconds in a full game appears… Waiting to create teams…

Waiting for over a minute for over a minute for teams to be formed… Not working… WTF

now we’ve all gotta backout and rejoin. Why am I doing this to myself…

XBox Live friends list is not appearing… This is going to be a long night…

Roster nor invites working ATM. Can’t join…