Live Action Trailer for HaloWars2 coming tomorrow

According to Aaron Greenberg, a new live action tv commercials are coming out. I personally look forward to it.

Glad to hear that, the live trailers are usually pretty fun. I’ll never forget the ODST one. However, as one who has gone dark, I likely won’t see it until I get through the campaign at least once. I look forward to seeing it then.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Glad to hear that, the live trailers are usually pretty fun. I’ll never forget the ODST one. However, as one who has gone dark, I likely won’t see it until I get through the campaign at least once. I look forward to seeing it then.

You are probably safe if you watch it. The live action Halo trailers don’t tend to involve scenes from the game. Delivery hope was kind of a prequel to Reach. Halo 4’s live action scene didn’t happen in the game since Chief was never captured by the Didact. The story of Halo 5 was nothing like its trailer.

Man, you did my day. Happy waiting for it

If its not a trailer like "hey in that trailer you see Locke killing chief and there the other way" and get a campaign which is totally s***.... I just hope they wont screw the whole thing up again

> 2533274861263132;5:
> If its not a trailer like "hey in that trailer you see Locke killing chief and there the other way" and get a campaign which is totally s***.... I just hope they wont screw the whole thing up again

I’m sure they will

i think i saw it, it’s pretty funny

There are two trailers, one where atrioc is a car sales man and one where atriox and cutter are arguing over who get the arm rest on an airplane.

> 2533274799527886;6:
> > 2533274861263132;5:
> > If its not a trailer like "hey in that trailer you see Locke killing chief and there the other way" and get a campaign which is totally s***.... I just hope they wont screw the whole thing up again
>
> I’m sure they will

I take it back. Those were hilarious!

I forgot 343 marketing department were pro shitposters. The Sale actually had me in tears.

On another note I’m now completely sold on the redesign for Cutter.

I love that 343 did this, this is hilarious!

I gotta say I love the two live action shorts, they remind of back during the early 2000 era of gaming where ads would be funny and such.

These shorts were rather refreshing and I instantly want more of cutter and atriox in normal day situations :smiley: