little switches to make the game make more sense.

I think there should be ever so slight switches made to the game for balancing purposes and to make the game just make more sense in general.

I think decimus should get the chosen unit and atriox gets the warlord with the hammer. seeing as how atriox basically has the best components of all the other banished leaders does he really need such an amazing hero too?

decimus should have the brute jump pack mine dropping ability not atriox. decimus is “the rusher” after all.

I feel like odsts should go to Isabel AS WELL AS CUTTER not saying they should take cutters odsts away I just think Isabel should get in on some of the odsts maybe then she wouldn’t be borderline worthless

I think the shipmaster should have elites in his grunt squads. this really makes no sense to me and I hate to say it but I feel this was just a lazy choice made on the developers part.

why oh why does forge not have access to scorpions at all?

cutter should have the option to upgrade marines into odsts

the grunt mines are worthless make them have a plasma grenade throw instead.

why oh why oh why were the wolvergenes stripped of their volley ability? especially when their banished counterparts the reavers have a jet pack thing that launches them through the air but the wolvergenes don’t got jack nothin

this is a big one… WHY OH WHY DID THE BANSHEES LOSE THE BOOST ABILITY?!

and finally, why oh why are hero units able to be garrisoned… 3 eradications to get a fully upgraded 1 star atrioxs chosen out of a garrison is RIDICULOUS.

well here you have it =] just my opinion.

I’d much prefer buffing the Warlord instead of switching the heros. It makes more sense for Decimus to employ Warlords, and it would still be a trash unit with Atriox. Wouldn’t really fix anything.

I agree with some of these changes. Decimus and Isabel clearly need something. Elites in grunt squads would be dope.

Hero units should not be able to garrison because they become virtually invincible.

But giving banshees boost would negatively affect the balance with UNSC. Also why the -Yoink- would anyone playing as forge even want scorpions? they’re weaker!

I do agree that no y-ability should be taken away from any unit even if it pre-existed in HW1, it takes away from the fun and all the content. Forge should NOT be given grizzles right away, they should be scorpions first then after all upgrades then he should be able to UPGRADE to a grizzly. The volley ability for wolverines was nice in HW1, I just remembering it being pretty dang powerful, I could demolish an entire base with wolverines all using y-ability at the same time. I like multiple upgrades and all and y-abilities but of-course i want the game balanced too. If only the game was perfectly balance without taking away any y-abilities or unit upgrade stages.

> 2533274813115252;1:
> I think there should be ever so slight switches made to the game for balancing purposes and to make the game just make more sense in general.
>
> I think decimus should get the chosen unit and atriox gets the warlord with the hammer. seeing as how atriox basically has the best components of all the other banished leaders does he really need such an amazing hero too?
>
> decimus should have the brute jump pack mine dropping ability not atriox. decimus is “the rusher” after all.
>
> I feel like odsts should go to Isabel AS WELL AS CUTTER not saying they should take cutters odsts away I just think Isabel should get in on some of the odsts maybe then she wouldn’t be borderline worthless
>
> I think the shipmaster should have elites in his grunt squads. this really makes no sense to me and I hate to say it but I feel this was just a lazy choice made on the developers part.
>
> why oh why does forge not have access to scorpions at all?
>
> cutter should have the option to upgrade marines into odsts
>
> the grunt mines are worthless make them have a plasma grenade throw instead.
>
> why oh why oh why were the wolvergenes stripped of their volley ability? especially when their banished counterparts the reavers have a jet pack thing that launches them through the air but the wolvergenes don’t got jack nothin
>
> this is a big one… WHY OH WHY DID THE BANSHEES LOSE THE BOOST ABILITY?!
>
> and finally, why oh why are hero units able to be garrisoned… 3 eradications to get a fully upgraded 1 star atrioxs chosen out of a garrison is RIDICULOUS.
>
> well here you have it =] just my opinion.

These are awesome points. I would argue against the banshee boost however. Banshees are pretty fast as they are, and they’re already great at flanking and kiting.

As far as leaders being garrisoned…yea…wtf. I’d be ok with it, if some garrisons weren’t sitting on higher ground, overlooking bases. You can park the Chosen and just let him rip for twenty minutes. But, out in the fields, I think it’s fine. You just have to go around them. And I guess Forge is at a loss there…

Grunt mines gotta go. Maybe I’m not using them right, but plasma grenades would just be so much better.