Little idea concerning DLC armour for Halo 4

Hey guys,

First of all, let’s take the time and assume that 343i will have listened to the fans and create Halo 4 with DLC armour in mind. This would obviously make everybody happy since they’d be able to have new and exciting additions to the armoury every now and then. However, where would they get the concepts for these new armours?

This is where my idea kicks in. What if 343i had little competitions every few months or so that would require the community to design sets of armour? The winner (or possibly top 3) would have their armour created and then downloadable for everybody to enjoy.

I remember back in the early days of Halo 3 where there was a thread on the Halo 3 forums back at Bungie.net where there were so many fan made concepts for armours that would have looked amazing had they been in-game. If 343i would do this, not only would it show that they are really close to the fans, it would get them a lot of respect among the players and probably a nice amount of positive publicity as well.

Now I’m not saying that this will ever happen, but it’s just a little idea I thought of and I figured that I would share it :slight_smile:

P.S : If this has already been thought of and posted before, I’m sorry for creating another thread about it :S