Little help here

Hello everyone

How can i unlock all the armor, all the emblems, and all possible postures.

Thanks

Which game or games are you referring to? There’s quite a few different requirements for items across all the games

Halo 4

Armor and stances are typically unlocked by completing commendations, and if you look at the armor or stance you want it should tell you what commendation you need to unlock it. Emblems are unlocked by leveling up in Spartan Rank. Enlisting in and completing Specializations, which you can start doing at rank 50, will also net you new armor and emblems to choose from. Finally, you can get extra armor and stances by downloading the Infinity Armor Pack or the Champions Bundle.

Well ok getting everything is impossible sadly.

1. There was a exclusive emblem given out on 343i day a few years ago
  2. Some gametypes rarely pop up that are required for commendations. (Not sure if any are 100% removed, I think Dominion is, someone please correct me)
  3. Halo 4 Limited Edition Console content is hard to get now. Near impossible.
  4. Mcfarlane had a few figures have armor skins and weapon skins that are near impossible to get now.

Other than that. Everything else is possible. :3
All you need to do is

1. Get the Halo 4 Game of the year edition to sequre all the purchasable DLC. Plus get all the Preorder DLC
  2. Max out level and all possible commendations
  3. Do the section 3 ARG codes and challenges related to them.

ok thanks everyone :slight_smile:

> 2533274836874363;5:
> Well ok getting everything is impossible sadly.
>
> 1. There was a exclusive emblem given out on 343i day a few years ago
> 2. Some gametypes rarely pop up that are required for commendations. (Not sure if any are 100% removed, I think Dominion is, someone please correct me)
> 3. Halo 4 Limited Edition Console content is hard to get now. Near impossible.
> 4. Mcfarlane had a few figures have armor skins and weapon skins that are near impossible to get now.
>
> Other than that. Everything else is possible. :3
> All you need to do is
>
> 1. Get the Halo 4 Game of the year edition to sequre all the purchasable DLC. Plus get all the Preorder DLC
> 2. Max out level and all possible commendations
> 3. Do the section 3 ARG codes and challenges related to them.

wat is 343i day? Must know when that is so I can have a reason to play Halo all day for rewards

> 2533275007059966;7:
> > 2533274836874363;5:
> > Well ok getting everything is impossible sadly.
> >
> > 1. There was a exclusive emblem given out on 343i day a few years ago
> > 2. Some gametypes rarely pop up that are required for commendations. (Not sure if any are 100% removed, I think Dominion is, someone please correct me)
> > 3. Halo 4 Limited Edition Console content is hard to get now. Near impossible.
> > 4. Mcfarlane had a few figures have armor skins and weapon skins that are near impossible to get now.
> >
> > Other than that. Everything else is possible. :3
> > All you need to do is
> >
> > 1. Get the Halo 4 Game of the year edition to sequre all the purchasable DLC. Plus get all the Preorder DLC
> > 2. Max out level and all possible commendations
> > 3. Do the section 3 ARG codes and challenges related to them.
>
>
> wat is 343i day? Must know when that is so I can have a reason to play Halo all day for rewards

Oh something that happens on the 343rd day of the year. Though it depends if 343 want to throw one or not. The community sometimes does stuff though if nothing happens