LISTEN UP SPARTANS

I see alot of u fancy shiny armor wearing soldiers coming off the pelican from warzone firefight in tears -Yoink!- TEARS!
ARE U TELLING ME THE GREATEST WARRIORS IN THE GALXY CAN’T HANDLE A BUNCH OF GLOWIES AND RELIGOUS XENOS

U WENT THROUGH THE HARSH HELLTHAT IS SOLO LEGENDARY
U WENT THROUGH THE TORTURE THAT IS LASO
U STUCK IT OUT IN THE LONE WOLF MISSION ON LEGENDARY ON REACH FOR MORE THAN 30 MINS

quoting the most BADASS marine in the galaxy he once told us the story on how
when he joined the core the military gave him a stick TWO STICKS AND ROCK AND THEY HAD TO SHARE THE ROCK FOR A WHOLE PLATOON!

consider yourself lucky Spartans cuz u have your fancy armor, u have your OP reqs, and u have 7 others ready to fight and die just to pull a win

now get back on those pelicans and go kick some GLOWIE AND COVIE -Yoink-

OORAH!

OORAHH SPARTANS; CHARRRRRRRGGEEEEE

We need someone to give a motivational speech like that during the intro pelican drop.

> 2533274852660538;3:
> We need someone to give a motivational speech like that during the intro pelican drop.

hell I do it in every match I’m in but its weird with no mics to hear the reactions XD

I would way rather hear a Sgt. Johnson taunting that commander palmer any day.
I really like the bit about “our fancy reqs”, lol.

> 2533275023962796;5:
> I would way rather hear a Sgt. Johnson taunting that commander palmer any day.
> I really like the bit about “our fancy reqs”, lol.

Dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We Regret coming to earth. And we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our raggedy–Yoink- Fleet.

OORAHH!
-Sergeant Johnson, Halo 2

> 2533275023962796;5:
> I would way rather hear a Sgt. Johnson taunting that commander palmer any day.
> I really like the bit about “our fancy reqs”, lol.

Johnson as a Spartan

new commander on infinity