LISTEN PEOPLE

Stop saying you don’t like this game. You have absolutely NO reason not to.

Think about it…

You bought this game because you liked Halo CE.
If you bought this game and said you don’t like it, then you don’t like CE.
If you don’t like CE, why did you buy this?

QFT, you’ve spared this thread a nice detailed wall from yours truly Fire :).

Actually, I bought this game because I liked CE multiplayer and thought the classic playlist was meant to replicate the multiplayer of CE… Regrettably, I was terribly mistaken, and the classic playlist is Yoink!.. that being said the campaign is great, because it wasn’t really changed… As far as multiplayer (I understand its on reach’s engine), since when did the pistol ever shoot OUTSIDE of the circle (aka bloom… I know there was randomness on H1 pistol but it stayed within the circle, it never expanded)… fire under my feet when I have an OS so people can see me sneak behind a corner? cool… my grenade throwing skills are also Yoink!.. I’ll probably be taking this game back… or at least throwing it in the corner till they release a zero bloom classic playlist with the 3shot pistol like I expected…

^indeed

The campaign has been amazing so far. I decided to play a game of multiplayer before going to bed only to discover that the pistol has freaking bloom? I’m disappointed in the initial settings of the playlists, to put it lightly. I think it would be fitting to have bloom when holding down the trigger but bloom when firing regularly is ridiculous.

That said, I find the maps great; it’s the thing that’s dragging Halo: Reach down that is dragging these playlists down.

The pistol has bloom, and the movement physics are nothing like ANY halo game that has ever been released. Seriously, how could they get THAT wrong? I mean, those settings were meant to replicate the movement in the VERY GAME the multiplayer maps ship with and they couldn’t be more off. Gravity needs to be reduced and/or jump height increased.

As it stands I am very disappointed in the MP. Also, input lag in online co-op makes it virtually unplayable, imo.

> Actually, I bought this game because I liked CE multiplayer and thought the classic playlist was meant to replicate the multiplayer of CE… Regrettably, I was terribly mistaken, and the classic playlist is Yoink!.. that being said the campaign is great, because it wasn’t really changed… As far as multiplayer (I understand its on reach’s engine), since when did the pistol ever shoot OUTSIDE of the circle (aka bloom… I know there was randomness on H1 pistol but it stayed within the circle, it never expanded)… fire under my feet when I have an OS so people can see me sneak behind a corner? cool… my grenade throwing skills are also Yoink!.. I’ll probably be taking this game back… or at least throwing it in the corner till they release a zero bloom classic playlist with the 3shot pistol like I expected…

why could you not understand the CEA is a CAMPAIGN REMAKE with a reach map-pack? you brought it thinking the reach MP was going to be CE MP? i don’t get why people could not understand what this game was about! not like it wasn’t stressed enough in the lead up!

/rant

> The pistol has bloom, and the movement physics are nothing like ANY halo game that has ever been released. Seriously, how could they get THAT wrong? I mean, those settings were meant to replicate the movement in the VERY GAME the multiplayer maps ship with and they couldn’t be more off. Gravity needs to be reduced and/or jump height increased.
>
> As it stands I am very disappointed in the MP. Also, input lag in online co-op makes it virtually unplayable, imo.

The Pistol has bloom, Yes but the fire rate is the same no matter how you fire it. It just spreads more when you Press the trigger as fast as possible or full auto it.

So you are rewarded with better accuracy by Pulsing the trigger, Oh Like CE MP. Facedesk/

Yes, CE had bullet spread you mad?

I know that the “multiplayer” was a reach map pack… The PLAYLIST that was made called CLASSIC was supposed to REPLICATE the feel of CE MULTIPLAYER… 3 SHOT NO BLOOM PISTOL… HIGHER JUMPING… ETC… IT DID NONE OF THE ABOVE… also added some really GAY stuff… that’s where my disappointment is… learn to read and comprehend what you’ve read

because how can you do a remake without really remaking it? we understand reach map pack w.e but with the disc there should have been the normal ce play

> I know that the “multiplayer” was a reach map pack… The PLAYLIST that was made called CLASSIC was supposed to REPLICATE the feel of CE MULTIPLAYER… 3 SHOT NO BLOOM PISTOL… HIGHER JUMPING… ETC… IT DID NONE OF THE ABOVE… also added some really happy stuff… that’s where my disappointment is… learn to read and comprehend what you’ve read

If you were expecting a 100 percent copy/pasta of CE’s gameplay into Reach, then you just sold you’re self short my friend.

Besides, if many of you dislike the current settings, then i suggest going to the Matchmaking forum Found here and post your concerns there. Make threads, gather up a fire and let 343I know of your content/discontent.

By no means am I defending or ignoring possible problems with Anniversary settings. Keep the flaming to a minimum now and keep it clean.

> because how can you do a remake without really remaking it? we understand reach map pack w.e but with the disc there should have been the normal ce play

Have you played remakes of any games lately? They don’t change the gameplay, just visuals. That’s what it was supposed to be from the beginning. If you people didn’t understand it, that’s your own fault for not looking into what you’re about to purchase.

People somehow don’t comprehend the fact that they didn’t read into what was featured in the product they were paying for.

I’d like to see you buying a car.

> > Actually, I bought this game because I liked CE multiplayer and thought the classic playlist was meant to replicate the multiplayer of CE… Regrettably, I was terribly mistaken, and the classic playlist is Yoink!.. that being said the campaign is great, because it wasn’t really changed… As far as multiplayer (I understand its on reach’s engine), since when did the pistol ever shoot OUTSIDE of the circle (aka bloom… I know there was randomness on H1 pistol but it stayed within the circle, it never expanded)… fire under my feet when I have an OS so people can see me sneak behind a corner? cool… my grenade throwing skills are also Yoink!.. I’ll probably be taking this game back… or at least throwing it in the corner till they release a zero bloom classic playlist with the 3shot pistol like I expected…
>
> why could you not understand the CEA is a CAMPAIGN REMAKE with a reach map-pack? you brought it thinking the reach MP was going to be CE MP? i don’t get why people could not understand what this game was about! not like it wasn’t stressed enough in the lead up!
>
> /rant

Exact.

> I know that the “multiplayer” was a reach map pack… The PLAYLIST that was made called CLASSIC was supposed to REPLICATE the feel of CE MULTIPLAYER… 3 SHOT NO BLOOM PISTOL… HIGHER JUMPING… ETC… IT DID NONE OF THE ABOVE… also added some really happy stuff… that’s where my disappointment is… learn to read and comprehend what you’ve read

Show us where they literally said the Classic playlists were supposed to replicate the feel of CE Multiplayer. Please.

The unpleasable fanbase strikes again.
“They changed it, now it sucks.”
“It’s the same, now it sucks.”

I think that this generation just really likes to complain… lol

> > because how can you do a remake without really remaking it? we understand reach map pack w.e but with the disc there should have been the normal ce play
>
> <mark>Have you played remakes of any games lately?</mark> They don’t change the gameplay, just visuals. That’s what it was supposed to be from the beginning. If you people didn’t understand it, that’s your own fault for not looking into what you’re about to purchase.

Does CoD count?

> > > because how can you do a remake without really remaking it? we understand reach map pack w.e but with the disc there should have been the normal ce play
> >
> > <mark>Have you played remakes of any games lately?</mark> They don’t change the gameplay, just visuals. That’s what it was supposed to be from the beginning. If you people didn’t understand it, that’s your own fault for not looking into what you’re about to purchase.
>
> Does CoD count?

Maybe, since MW2 and 3 are essentially remakes of MW1.

> I think that this generation just really likes to complain… lol

Haha yeah I agree, me I like to focus on all the positives and wow are there alot. The new maps are brilliant, the weapon placement and settings are fantastic. Best time I’ve had since Halo 2.

Remember we need these playlists to be popular so we get more DLC and a full Halo 2 remake.