List The Good Things About Halo 5

I love the scenery on campaign and the whole feel of the game! What about you?!

Everything!

They got the feel of being a Spartan super-soldier right. Ground pounding and Spartan Charges were a step in the right direction imo, just because of all the tactical gameplay opportunities they open up, and just how empowering they feel.

And as much as I mourn the absence of local co-op, really loving the buttery 1080p 60fps.

You are right! They nailed the feeling of being a Spartan! Now when I play the older ones you feel like a slow tank haha

Everything. I honestly didn’t think the campaign was going to be super fantastic with Blue Team getting only 3 levels but after playing it it wasn’t that bad. It’s the best campaign I played for sure. Btw I loved seeing ally Unggoy at the beginning of mission 10.

60FPS
The pistol is great!! HAHAHA

> 2533274916041027;5:
> Everything. I honestly didn’t think the campaign was going to be super fantastic with Blue Team getting only 3 levels but after playing it it wasn’t that bad. It’s the best campaign I played for sure. Btw I loved seeing ally Unggoy at the beginning of mission 10.

I still need to finish the campaign! I got sucked into MP and can’t get out haha

The art, music, feeling like a super soldier, and some parts of the story and characters. Arena feels like old school Halo while still being fresh, and Warzone seems really fun too. I’m a really big fan of the magnum pretty much being your main weapon.