List of Trust Levels and explanations

It’s from when the new forum went live. These trust levels are a Discourse thing.

2 Likes

How does limiting likes avoid spam? I just don’t see the connection.

It means most of of the Likes will be put on really good posts, not just every post the person didn’t hate, so each like on a comment is marginally more significant, because daily likes are limited.

1 Like

The full list of requirements can be found using this link.

https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/
Sidenote

If I’m not incorrect, I’m the first forum user without moderator/admin status who has managed to reach the 3rd trust level. This was done on December 13th 2021.

2 Likes

Upon checking youre the only user with the 3rd trust level - Must say im impressed haha

1 Like

In general, it isn’t that difficult to reach the final trust level. The main challenge is probably related to fulfilling the login time criteria and the criteria to read 20,000 posts within 100 days (200 posts/day).

However, it’s always fun to be first with something even if it’s to be first with something meaningless.

2 Likes

Appreciate the info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its kind of complicated why you need to follow all these steps for 343 to notice issues that people express their genuine concerns. But thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t post on the forums, and here we are. Thanks!