List of things not for 4 (My opinions)

1. Mini Sniper (lets keep it to mid-range combat next game hmm?)

2. Noob Vision (“pro” anything but)

3.Jet Pack

4.Pocket Shotgun (Really 343?)

5.Care Packages

1. Spawn-able Stickies/PP

2. Active Campo

3. Spawn-able weapons to absolutely destroy vehicles if you can call in a care package with a power weapon rather easy anyway.

(To not let anyone freak out, i know their call ordinances)

How about just a few good Classic-styled gametypes?

There are plenty of playlists and gametypes that do not feature gameplay revolving around the things you listed, and one more coming July 15th, Legendary Slayer (FINALLY AR STARTS!!!).

You should give them a try sometime.

Thing is, gametypes that I usually like to play, BTB for my Hog, are filled with these things anyway >.< If I had race or some type of vehicle related action sack game then I wouldnt be so crazy about slayer and all this crap.

> Thing is, gametypes that I usually like to play, BTB for my Hog, are filled with these things anyway >.< If I had race or some type of vehicle related action sack game then I wouldnt be so crazy about slayer and all this crap.

Slayer Pro and Big Team Slayer eliminate many of these problems. Just vote for them.

Really I just want to drive and be chill without worrying about some of these annoying things

> Really I just want to drive and be chill without worrying about some of these annoying things

So don’t vote for Infinity.