List of issues: Post patch

This is not a rant thread.
Just reporting my issues and i hope it can be used in good use,
I have seen great improvement

1. Teams split up.
  2. More people searching slows the searching down (Searching with friends)
  3. partying up is a hazzle, Joining a party makes you take over host and mess things up.
  4. people not appearing correctly on roster
  5. Sometimes it does not load the map like it should (When this happends on halo 2a the loadbar does not start and it kicks you out)
  6. Sometimes people lagg out before game starts and it makes uneven teams
  7. party breaks up when backing out of search
    Although its alot beter it still needs fixing these are the issue’s i experienced today. I hope it can be put in good use.
  1. the whole game

I still can’t believe this game is in the state its in… What was it like two pages full of patch notes that fixed nothing literally all the matchmaking patch notes were a lie… All we got is the falsh hope of matchmaking telling us connecting to session but not actually doing it… The amount of fans this game has lost is so damn high 343 you have handled this like -Yoink- no one can defend a company when they release a patch that does nothing literally nothing!! And they haven’t posted anything since no updates no apologies nothing we are now left in the dark with this half -Yoinked!- game… This -Yoink- is running out of time… If this never gets fixed 343 is done I wouldn’t give them licesening to any game why bother

Cannot connect to hosts on BTB playlist. Im shocked that they released this patch in such a bad state, its still an unplayable game.

> 2724275667456666;4:
> Cannot connect to hosts on BTB playlist. Im shocked that they released this patch in such a bad state, its still an unplayable game.

Its so unplayable…and thats why I was playing last night? (im at work atm)

I finally finished my first game post-patch, and the screen went to black and shows the final score. It’s been like this for about 20 minutes now. I can hear the ambient wind sounds of Lockout.

I’m intentionally letting it sit here forever just to really seal in how broken it is.

> 2724275667456666;4:
> Cannot connect to hosts on BTB playlist. Im shocked that they released this patch in such a bad state, its still an unplayable game.

no, it Isn’t. I’ve played tons of BTB since the patch