List of Halo Wars 2 Retailer Exclusive Bonuses

Haven’t seen a comprehensive master list yet, and seeing that the time is near, I thought I should make one up. Any edits, additions, or errors, let me know and I’ll fix the OP.

Country/Region

UNITED STATES
All editions of Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition will come with the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition download code. The Ultimate Edition will also be released in the US on Friday, 2/17/17.

Amazon.com - Captain Cutter Pack (link here)

Best Buy - Limited Edition Merciless Variant Atriox Figure, Decimus Pack (link here)

Microsoft Store/Xbox.com - Professor Anders Pack (link here)

Gamestop - Atriox Pack, Exclusive HW2 Three Pin Pack, PLUS a Red two pin pack for the Ultimate Edition (link here for Ultimate Edition, and here for standard edition)

PC Richard - Collectible iron-on Patches (link here)

CANADA

EBGames - Shipmaster and Atriox Pack, and Xbox Controller Stand (link here)

AUSTRALIA

EBGames - Shipmaster and Atriox Pack, Red two pin pack, and Steelbook (link here)

That’s all I could find doing some quick searching and rounding up, let me know if you know of anything else!

Kk thanks a little late but still.

> 2533274912849176;2:
> Kk thanks a little late but still.

Yeah, I kept waiting for someone else to post it but finally decided to sit down and do it. Oh well.

> 2533274850493408;3:
> > 2533274912849176;2:
> > Kk thanks a little late but still.
>
> Yeah, I kept waiting for someone else to post it but finally decided to sit down and do it. Oh well.

Better late than never. :slight_smile: