List of feedback and fixes

Hello there.
The game is great but there’s quite a couple of things to fix and change to make it better.
Here is what I compiled so far on my own:

Things to fix

• Quick Resume on Xbox Series : it does not seem to work much, usually when we resume the battle pass and multiplayer are broken and I need to quit and restart.
  • Challenges / multiplayer sometimes does not load or take a long time to load.

Feedback

• Challenges with specific weapons : too much luck involved in getting some weapons (some maps does not have the weapons) and Fiesta doesn’t help since there is too many weapons in the sandbox. It can take a while to do the challenges because of that.

• Allow the selection of game modes like on MCC : it will also help with people leaving games (they get the game mode they want, and also because of the challenges - 15 games to get to only one Total Control match when you have Total Control related challenge for example)

• Debatable but maybe remove some weapons, there’s too many in multiplayer and some are almost useless or weaker (keep them in Campaign or Forge/custom game) : Sentinel Beam, Plasma pistol (does not EMP anymore and the Sidekick and Mangler are much better pistols), etc.

• Be able to turn the camera or Spartan in the customization menu (example the body change UI we can’t even see what’s changing really).

• It has been discussed a lot but of course improve the customization and especially the mix-and-match and variety of colors. Everyone wants a unique Spartan.

• Get XP on medals, objective activity and marking : Specials skills like mythic medals and objective activity (successful defenses or captures) should be better rewarded. Also I see very little marking in-game, seems like I’m the only one to do it.

• Marking : give more priority to objectives. If we aim the objective behind a “wall” sometimes it will mark the current location or “wall” instead of the objective.

• Add a visual indicator to the items (armor elements, etc.) that has been recently unlocked and not “seen” : a lot of games do this and it is very convenient! Instead of searching in your whole armory to see the items you unlocked in your previous games, also you could forget the items that has been shown in post-match after a long playing session.

• Have a medals page (Halo Waypoint?) where we can see all the medals (and the count) we unlocked and see those we didn’t earn yet. Also stats, people love stats.

• Be able to see the current weekly challenges in-game in the start menu (not the following challenges to avoid “AFK” though).

• Stay with the same people between matches until they/you leave.

Thank you for reading. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So some of these issues has been addressed and I appreciate it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now some of those still need to be heard, like for example :

• Add a visual indicator to the items (armor elements, etc.) that has been recently unlocked and not “seen”

As of now we have the Campaign and unlock items in the campaign, it would be nice to have an icon or something to retrieve the items we unlocked easily instead of looking in every category.

And these :

• Have a medals page (Halo Waypoint?) where we can see all the medals (and the count) we unlocked and see those we didn’t earn yet. Also stats, people love stats.
  • Be able to see the current weekly challenges in-game in the start menu (not the following challenges to avoid “AFK” though).
  • Get XP on medals, objective activity and marking : Specials skills like mythic medals and objective activity (successful defenses or captures) should be better rewarded. Also I see very little marking in-game, seems like I’m the only one to do it.
  • Marking : give more priority to objectives. If we aim the objective behind a “wall” sometimes it will mark the current location or “wall” instead of the objective.