List: Additional Objects

I thought I should create a list of Forge objects that should and could be implemented into Halo: Reach later on, I shall try to keep this list as realistic as humanly possible. Things will be added on demand if they are deemed realistic and useful.

> Snow Tin Cup *
>
> Sand Tin Cup *
>
> Ammo Crate**

• For terrain purposes, you may have noticed that some Forgers out there (including myself) turn the already existing Tin Cups upside down as to make grassy areas on Forge maps that aren’t located near the ground.

** The very same Ammo Crates you can utilize in Firefight, except it should not contain ammunition for power weapons and/or you are able to decide which weapons that may be refilled. There should also be a Covenant version of it to refill non-energy based Covenant weapons. Could be well used to create symmetric maps for team games that focus around each respective team’s base, also quite useful for making advanced and beautiful Invasion maps.

I was thinking maybe they could even go so far as to add grass pieces. Think walls, but with grass texture. Maybe even be able to choose different textures as skins the same way you would choose colors.

Block 5x5 Flat:
Grass
Metal
rock ,ect.

why not revolutionize forge to make objects bigger or smaller. I honestly think that if we had the option to delete landscape, they would litterally give us a canvas map (blank white map). On the other hand, i would love it if we had a limit to how much we dug in forge. You know what dont mind what i said, i want a landscape deleter with a limit to how much you can delete.

> why not revolutionize forge to make objects bigger or smaller. I honestly think that if we had the option to delete landscape, they would litterally give us a canvas map (blank white map). On the other hand, i would love it if we had a limit to how much we dug in forge. You know what dont mind what i said, i want a landscape deleter with a limit to how much you can delete.

With the way the maps are built I’m fairly certain landscape deletion is…well, possible, but just for stuff like rocks and trees. It would require that someone made those tags “forgeable” which if I remember correctly was done by a modder in Halo 3. In that particular case I believe it was the Elephant that was made forgeable.

I’m not going to go out and say thats it’s possible though, just that by my logic and the experience I have with the map system is that it should be able to be done, but I might be wrong.

But I suspect you want to be able to change geometrics and I imagine that be would be hoping for much much more than the Forge is capable off.

I want decoys. Even if they are just cardboard cutouts as an ode to Sarge.

Heck is it possible to have a holographic projector scan a person as they walk by and place that person on a pedestal of some sort?

It be like the map saying “this person was the most recent by here.” And of course, the next person going past the scanner would replace the image from before.

Have many tangent thoughts to that, but if it isn’t possible, I’m not storming on this one :smiley:

Yeah! The hologram projector would be great! And when the match begins and nobody walks by it, it should show either Cortana or A Hologram of Sarge