Lipton

We all know Lipton sells Tea-Bags. Tell me about the funniest time you gave someone some Tea-Bags.

This bag. I was hiding in a room during a Classic RvB Infection game, and they found me.

Not a direct teabag, but still funny.

Let’s just say he didn’t expect the pounding he was about to receive on the ground.

remember it’s not “tea-bagging” its “tactical crouching” hahaha

It was back when Team Skirmish was still a thing. I didn’t catch it on clip, because I didn’t know how back then, but this guy was giving my teammate the slow bag. I wouldn’t let my comrade be disgraced like that, so I five-shotted him with my pistol, ran up to that -Yoink-'s dead body, and executed my avenge.

I was playing infection and Spartan charged someone off a ledge and continued to get a pretty good last man and then he got mad and went only for me for the rest of the game he killed me I went flying off the edge he jumped down and midair was t-bagging me. I wanted to be mad but was laughing to hard at the time

Wish I could spare a moment myself, but teabagging isn’t exactly my cup of tea… :stuck_out_tongue:

And no, I don’t -Yoink!-. I’ve sworn not to deface the corpses of my slain foes.

> 2535429593088083;7:
> Wish I could spare a moment myself, but teabagging isn’t exactly my cup of tea… :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> And no, I don’t -Yoink!-. I’ve sworn not to deface the corpses of my slain foes.

Wot it’s da bestest ting in da oonivurse boi

In all seriousness I only do it if they are being annoying like if they are bagging me or if they spawn trapped or something then they get the bag