Lions, tigers and Promethean Knights???

Ok so lets try and keep this flame free ok. No wars about elites are better cause I say so etc…lets keep this fun :slight_smile:
What about the new enemy do you like?
What don’t you like?

In what way do you think they are better(cooler) than the Elites?
In what way do you think they are not?

I like the fact the telportation… is predictable.
I dislike the idea of a crawler sniper being as accurate as a jackal sniper.

I like the way the fact we can assassinate them.
I dislike we may have to face four or more at a time without a shotgun (entourage/battle party).

I like the way they look.
I dislike this

That pretty much sums it up…

I like their weapons a lot, having played the game i can say that the pistol is awesome especially the charged shot.

I really like the Promethean tactics, that they work better as a group much more efficiently than the Covenant ever have been.

I dislike how that might make encounters with them a bit more predictable.

> I like their weapons a lot, having played the game i can say that the pistol is awesome especially the charged shot.

I hope you played it legally…plz no spoilers…I haven’t played it yet but that pistol looks awesome :slight_smile:

I do not like that the knights/big guys look so similar :frowning:
To me it looks like only three new enemy classes.

Agreed.

The Promethean Knights especially.

What I would like to see when I get the game is when exactly the knights reveal their fiery skulls within their helmets.

the fact that they made crawlers watchers and knights with variations of the knights instead of a higher ranking different enemy

like everything else

I love how the new enemies will force us to rethink our tactics. We won’t know who to take out first!

I like how they communicate and work strategically, they seem much more brutal in their efficiently to kill than the Covenant ever have been, only Elites really became a huge threat in previous games. I dont really have any dislikes concerning them, I simply hope that the variants arent all released already, I want to be surprised and forced to fight something much more creepy and disturbing.

I preferred the Knight Concept Art variants that didnt have a head for the most part and were much more unique between variants, classes.

> I love how the new enemies will force us to rethink our tactics. We won’t know who to take out first!

Yeah and now we can’t just throw out every nade we have in a blind panic on Legendary because those damn watchers catch them and throw em back!

lol.

> I love how the new enemies will force us to rethink our tactics. We won’t know who to take out first!

I think when we have crawlers, watchers and knight in front of us the its going to be crazy trying to figure out which is the bigger threat at the moment