Lion's Den: Clan battles!

Hey guys I’m leader of Lion’s Den as some may know. This Saturday we are going against two clans, and I figured why not play more. I will be online basically all day. So if you want to put your members to the test or haven’t had any recent activities you should play us! Next, Saturday is full for me, so Saturday is a chance to show that new recruit that you guys are good. Post your clan name and leader below. The opponent gets first map, while we choose gametype(MLG) and then vice versa. If you want to battle post your clans name below and leader below and a time you would like to battle. I’ll see you on the field!

Hey Lion.

I’ll talk to my clan leader, we might battle you guys. I’ll let you know.

Alright, but I’m telling you now I won’t be holding back and we should play as if we have never met each other. This battle is for “real” I want to make this a good one. See you on the field.

Whoah I wanna see this

BTW bashful brute who’s clan are you in?

> Alright, but I’m telling you now I won’t be holding back and we should play as if we have never met each other. This battle is for “real” I want to make this a good one. See you on the field.

Alright then, its on. >:)

@Alabama: OnyxEmpire

This is going to be a good series! Give it all you got, and best luck to the both of us.

Want to battle my clan RisingPhoenix my GT is YouxxGotxxOwned.

Cool I’ll battle you too. This Saturday is going to crazy!

I can’t do it this weekend because I will be out of town.

Let’s go right now then…

Here’s my website RisingPhoenixGroup.tripod.com Don’t add the www.