Linking screenshots?

I was making a map and i linked a few screenshots, waited a couple days and the new xbox update arrived. Now that i finished my map i took a picture to replace my old map picture but when i click link screenshots the new picture isnt coming up. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

> 2535458916770199;1:
> I was making a map and i linked a few screenshots, waited a couple days and the new xbox update arrived. Now that i finished my map i took a picture to replace my old map picture but when i click link screenshots the new picture isnt coming up. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have the same issue.

Yes if anyone has some advice for us that would be amazing

Try uploading your screenshots by the PC option (That’s how I always do it). It takes a bit longer, but it will work. I’ll outline the steps below:

• Upload your screenshot to your OneDrive account (should give you the option when you take the shot). - Download your image to your PC at OneDrive.com (your Microsoft account for this being your Xbox one). - Download and install the Xbox Beta App for PC (has to Beta version or it won’t work). - Edit your image however you like, add writing etc. - Navigate to game DVR in the Xbox Beta App. Select a random screenshot and open the folder location. - Copy your edited screenshot to this folder. - Click refresh in the Xbox Beta App, and your new screenshot should appear there. - Click your screenshot, and select upload. You’ll be asked which game it is associated with (choose Halo 5). - Wait for it to upload. - You should see this in the PC tab of link screenshot back on your Xbox One. You won’t be able to link it though for a couple of days as it needs to be checked by Microsoft before it can be used. After that period, you should have no problem with linking the screenshot to your map.Hope this helps.

Thanks for the information ill try doing that i wonder if its just a bug on their part or im just stupid and missed something

doesn’t work, what a shame. syntax or whatever couldn’t be verified and game is unknown, can’t edit it soooooo waiting for 343 to update it whenever that is.

Someone else did post another work around if the above one doesn’t work. Try this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/cannot-access-new-screenshots-within-the-game/79817c33-a64c-4c95-afd9-1dba24a556c4/posts. Sorry, I haven’t unlocked workable links yet.