Link to Bungie.net?

I have a daily challenge that requires me to link my gamertag with Bungie.net, but the problem is that i cant figure out how to link my gamertag, cant anyone help me?

i lold pretty hard when i saw the 1cR payout.

if youre already registered, go through your profile settings. there should be a section where you can mess with your GT.

They changed the challenge to get 10 assists in MP MM.

email link wont work

> email link wont work

Huh?

Don’t you just sign in on Bungie.net?

That challenge is broken. Ignore and move on.

Man this pissed me off when I saw the 1cr, before it was 3k but 1!? I don’t get why you had to mess with it 343, sure not everybody could get it but every time after you’d replace it with another challenge that they could get. Not my problem people signed up late to get that challenge. Late april fools joke maybe? It isn’t funny; I’d rather have seen a mini laso than that.

You know now it says 10 assists in multiplayer matchmaking and it was worth 2000 credits, not this -Yoink- 1 cr crap.

> Man this pissed me off when I saw the 1cr, before it was 3k but 1!? I don’t get why you had to mess with it 343, sure not everybody could get it but every time after you’d replace it with another challenge that they could get. Not my problem people signed up late to get that challenge. Late april fools joke maybe? It isn’t funny; I’d rather have seen a mini laso than that.
>
> You know now it says 10 assists in multiplayer matchmaking and it was worth 2000 credits, not this -Yoink!- 1 cr crap.

Hey, you could use that credit to buy the Haunted Helmet!

Is the fact that they made it to sign in to Bungie.net and not Halo Waypoint online hinting at something… jk its obviously not but it would b awesome if it was

> Man this pissed me off when I saw the 1cr, before it was 3k but 1!? I don’t get why you had to mess with it 343, sure not everybody could get it but every time after you’d replace it with another challenge that they could get. Not my problem people signed up late to get that challenge. Late april fools joke maybe? It isn’t funny; I’d rather have seen a mini laso than that.
>
> You know now it says 10 assists in multiplayer matchmaking and it was worth 2000 credits, not this -Yoink!- 1 cr crap.

Yeah i brought up the same issue months ago, they don’t care and apparently don’t know what they’re doing.

I don’t understand why this is still a challenge if Bungie cut all ties with Halo and 343.